Scene where Indy's petting the monkey while drinking...

IndyAction

Remember that scene where Indiana Jones thinks Marion blew up in that cargo truck in Cairo? And then he is seen petting that monkey while taking shots of booze?

...I don't know what it is but I always thought that sound the monkey made to be really cute and always made me laugh.

I know this isn't the most USEFUL of threads or topics but I just had to get that off my chest :)

Remember that scene where Indiana Jones thinks Marion blew up in that cargo truck in Cairo? And then he is seen petting that monkey while taking shots of booze?

...I don't know what it is but I always thought that sound the monkey made to be really cute and always made me laugh.

I know this isn't the most USEFUL of threads or topics but I just had to get that off my chest :)

That scene always kind of disturbed me because it was the monkey that ratted Marion out thus causing her apparent (at that time) death. Indy was petting her killer!

That scene always kind of disturbed me because it was the monkey that ratted Marion out thus causing her apparent (at that time) death. Indy was petting her killer!

Hahahahaha! Good point..if poor Indy only knew!...I do remember thinking he was a little son of a #$#@# for screaming on top of the basket giving away Marions location...however he certainly did get his come-uppance with those poisoned dates he ate.

LOL! Capt. Wiseman haha

Or the scene where Indy is trapped down in the Well of Souls there and Belloq says "Who knows...maybe in a few thousand years, maybe even you will be worth something!" or before that when Belloq asks Indiana what he is doing down there, to which Indiana replies "Well why don't you come down here and find out" and Belloq says "No I think we are all very comfortable up here..." haha I dont know what it was, just the way the lines were delivered made me laugh.

Although the monkey scene is neck-and-neck with Marion takin' shots of booze with Belloq...where he chokes on the booze after gulping down a full shot, and then where he laughs after Marion pulls the knife on him...classic movie that Raiders! LoL

Or the scene where Indy is trapped down in the Well of Souls there and Belloq says "Who knows...maybe in a few thousand years, maybe even you will be worth something!" or before that when Belloq asks Indiana what he is doing down there, to which Indiana replies "Well why don't you come down here and find out" and Belloq says "No I think we are all very comfortable up here..." haha I dont know what it was, just the way the lines were delivered made me laugh.

Although the monkey scene is neck-and-neck with Marion takin' shots of booze with Belloq...where he chokes on the booze after gulping down a full shot, and then where he laughs after Marion pulls the knife on him...classic movie that Raiders! LoL

@haha@ Those cheeky characters. "Well why don't you come down here and find out!" I don't know if I could be that witty in a pit full of cobras. Marion to me was the classic Indy girl. She was cunning, witty, and had no problem telling Indy were to go. I'm very happy that Karen Allen is back in last film(maybe the last).

LOL! Cheeky indeed! Oh and for sure man, there is NO way you're catchin' me being a smart ass in a pit full of venomous cobras with machine gun toting Nazi soldiers above my head!

And well said about Karen Allen...she was, how do you put it, 'real' ya know? Very funny, no nonsense kinda broad, I liked that! Very fun to watch the scenes with her and Indiana for sure. Although Willie Scott was extremely funny and the actress had good comedic timing I felt she was reduced to a arm flailing screaching damsel in distress and the next bond girl Dr. Isla I believe was a very good actress but yeah...no dice man, Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood smoked them all! I wonder how she'll be handled in this flick!

And hopefully it's not the last film! I heard Shia Beefstick might be taking over as the next Indiana Jones...nnnnnnot too sure if I agree with that...I'm all up for Harrison Ford till he's friggin' 80!! ....wellll......maybe not 80 but you know what I mean :)