striker-military weapon x man

No Avenger collection is complete without these Classic nemesis:

The Super Adaptoid

Grey Gargoyle

The Wrecking Crew

Dragon Man !!

Modern Baron Zemo

Loki (newer sculpt and costume)

Kang (as opposed to the puny TB release)

Namor (this time make him as buff as FO Cap, first one was a wimp)

I don't know about you guy's but I think that we need more villains made like Nitro .. any ideas ..... ? please .

Sauron, Silver sameri, Bride of Venom, Toad, BAF- Master Mold, Nimrd, SPider Carnage, Swarm, slayback, Wild Child, Zzzax etc.

SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM,SWARM.....OH....and...SWARM!!!!

morph (was a villan at one point)

que? Morph? Villian? Was that Age of Apocalypse Morph or Exiles Morph? If we're talkin X-Men Animated Series Morph I think perhaps someone needs to go sit at the kiddie table. The fact that everybody loves the animated Morph continues to astound me. Does nobody realize that he was created on that show simply to be killed off? Fox was sending a message to all the fans saying "don't worry, we're not gonna pull any punches on this show!" Then all the kiddies cried and all the Tipper Gore wannabe mommies wrote angry letters and lo and behold: Morph is back. I mean c'mon! The writers of that show didn't even have the stones to kill Dark Phoenix and stay true to the comics. If you wanna do Exiles Morph than I'm all for it. Otherwise don't waste my time. As for real villians:

Stryfe

Exodus

Random

Pandemic

Scalphunter

Harpoon

Riptide

Lady Mastermind

Omega Sentinel/Malice

Nimrod

Black Tom Cassidy

for starters anyway

Ultron ( first and foremost)

Sauron

Chameleon

Silver Samurai

Enchantress

Excutioner

Crimson Dynamo

Titanium Man

Kurse (as a Thor Wave baf Please)

Ulik

etc ( i want at least one of every villian)

Stryfe

Bastion

Sebastian Shaw

Mastermind

Titanium Man

Crimsom Dynamo

Iron Monger(comic version)

Enchantress

Executioner

Ulik

Kurse

Attuma

Byrrah

Tiger Shark

Shocker

Hammerhead

Enforcers:Fancy Dan, Ox

Destroyer(a more accesible one)

Razor Fist

Wrecking Crew('nuff said)

Gladiator

Imperial Guard

Vulcan

Typhoid Mary

Gladiator(DD villain)

Zzzax

Silver Samurai

Scarecrow

Purple Man

Nitro

Molecule Man

Mr. Fear

Mr. Hyde(possible BAf)

Hydro Man

Chameleon

Serpent Society

Syn

Crossbones

Aleksander Lukin/Red Skull

Grey Gargoyle

Exodus

Bushwacker

Blackout

Swordsman

Baron Zemo ll

Moonstone

Songbird

Venom(mac gargan)

Radioactive Man

Hand Ninjas

AIM soldiers

Madame Hydra

Baron Mordo

Ultron

Terrax

Blaastar

The Hood

Madame Masque

Kang

and for some of you a new Loki(I'm perfectly happy with the one I have)

BAFs:

Atlas

Dormmamu

Sauron

Ymir

High Evolutionary

Surtur

Ultimo

We really need more villains at least one per wave so Hasbro get cracking!!!

que? Morph? Villian? Was that Age of Apocalypse Morph or Exiles Morph? If we're talkin X-Men Animated Series Morph I think perhaps someone needs to go sit at the kiddie table. The fact that everybody loves the animated Morph continues to astound me. Does nobody realize that he was created on that show simply to be killed off? Fox was sending a message to all the fans saying "don't worry, we're not gonna pull any punches on this show!" Then all the kiddies cried and all the Tipper Gore wannabe mommies wrote angry letters and lo and behold: Morph is back. I mean c'mon! The writers of that show didn't even have the stones to kill Dark Phoenix and stay true to the comics. If you wanna do Exiles Morph than I'm all for it. Otherwise don't waste my time. As for real villians:

Stryfe

Exodus

Random

Pandemic

Scalphunter

Harpoon

Riptide

Lady Mastermind

Omega Sentinel/Malice

Nimrod

Black Tom Cassidy

for starters anyway

wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed,or are you grumpy because your bed is against a wall-therefor makes you grumpy every day?

Long time lurker here guys but gotta add my 2cents!

I'd buy most of the ones offered but IMO we need

Sebastion Shaw

Dormmamu

Wizard

Crimson Dynamo

Attuma

Chameleon

Enchantress

Typhoid Mary

BAF Terrax

That way you tick the box for everyone with well known villains that often cross pages from one hero to another!

Dude, who remembers X-Men Animated stuff any more? I say that tongue in cheek, but Morph was based on Changeling, who started as a villain in Factor 3 and then after Prof. X "died", it was revealed that Changeling was pretending to be Professor X. And Morph on the cartoon of a decade and a half ago wasn't brought back because of Tipper gore wannabe mommies, but as Story Editor for X-Men the Animated Series Eric Lewald explains, because of his surprise popularity. http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=200466

Or, of course, he could have been referring to the fact that Exiles Morph is, in fact, possessed by the villainous Proteus and fought the Exiles who then decided that the only way to stop him was through brainwashing/mind trickery.

But I'm sure you knew all of that before you went off on that poor guy.

Having said that, he could just as well have been referring to the fact that animated Morph worked for Sinister for what... 2 episodes of the cartoon back in 1993?

Well, if we're going to go with the usual ML set up:

Ultron (Redo)

Crimson Dynamo

Enchantress

Terrax

Chameleon

Dormammu

B-A-F: Sauron

THAT would be an AWESOME wave!! I'd buy every figure and be stoked to build Sauron!! All needed villians that would please (almost) everyone in some way!! Save the Wrecker and Sebastian Shaw for the box sets (hint, hint)