deadpool in wolverine movie????

deadpooliscool

As far as information has came out on it - yes. Some time back (say 6 months or so ago), Reynolds was noted as saying that he would really like to play the Marvel character Deadpool in a movie. And apparently he (and we) gets his wish. It will only be a small cameo, most likely, and no telling if he will even be in costume or not. But I'm ok with this.

In the early 90s I always saw Bruce Campbell as the voice (mostly because we should never see the real actors face - at best a scarred version), but he is getting older and Reynolds is also a good choice. He plays the mouthy smart-ass quite well, and I enjoyed him in Blade Trinity as a smart mouthed guy with a gun.

doubt he will be in costume

it will probably be a scarred up guy named wade,not deadpool in a red and black outfit

Doesn't even necessarily have to be scarred. At the time of Logan in Weapon X - Wade wasn't even in the program. And of course Wade also, on occasions, uses a holo-belt. There are a number of ways to throw him in sans costumes or scars.

that might piss people (ME) off, if hes not scarred/in costume/ and no powers

but who know, maybe we will get an incostume scarred non-cameo ryan renolds deadpool in the movie

I don't think anybody in any x-men movie came out in a costume that represented what they wore in the comics. Magneto comes close. And Jubilee if you wanna count her. From what I hear I don't think he's playing a major part anyway, but we'll see.

hey i know what happens. you guy remember the Director from Wolverine and Weapon X. I think his back story for Deadpool with Wolverine scaring the heck out of him. then spin his own movie from there.

hey i know what happens. you guy remember the Director from Wolverine and Weapon X. I think his back story for Deadpool with Wolverine scaring the heck out of him. then spin his own movie from there.

sorry, what?

What Tarot was saying (I believe) is that Stryker (main bad guy from X2 and some big wig in Weapon X in the movie continuity) is also a major player in the Wolverine movie. Somehow Deadpool is intertwined in the Weapon X program the same time as Logan (which is way off from the comics since Deadpool received his powers from a laboratory made derivative of Logan's healing factor being injected into Wade.) And Tarot meant to say "scarring" not "scaring" aka Wade gets his dashing horrible looks due to Logan's blades and not the Weapon X experiment going horribly wrong. And this would give Wade a back story and possibly lead into his own major motion picture.

Remember kids: sometimes its easier to read something when proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are used. @smilepunch@

sorry, what?

What Tarot was saying (I believe) is that Stryker (main bad guy from X2 and some big wig in Weapon X in the movie continuity) is also a major player in the Wolverine movie. Somehow Deadpool is intertwined in the Weapon X program the same time as Logan (which is way off from the comics since Deadpool received his powers from a laboratory made derivative of Logan's healing factor being injected into Wade.) And Tarot meant to say "scarring" not "scaring" aka Wade gets his dashing horrible looks due to Logan's blades and not the Weapon X experiment going horribly wrong. And this would give Wade a back story and possibly lead into his own major motion picture.

Remember kids: sometimes its easier to read something when proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are used. @smilepunch@

what he said.

Deadpool? Meh....

Don't get his popularity. He's such an obvious rip-off of Deathstroke and Spiderman, created by none-other than Rob Liefeld, the most shameless swipe-artist in comics.

#US1#

well his popular enough that he is ine of the only comics we get over in the uk. we get reprints from two years ago and the only ones we get are x-men, spiderman, avengers, captain america, iron man, thor (the three of them in the same book) f4, random book in one comic and wolverine with deadpool sharing a title. any one who collect Panini reprint will tell you.

Deadpool? Meh....

Don't get his popularity. He's such an obvious rip-off of Deathstroke and Spiderman, created by none-other than Rob Liefeld, the most shameless swipe-artist in comics.

#US1#

well his popular enough that he is ine of the only comics we get over in the uk. we get reprints from two years ago and the only ones we get are x-men, spiderman, avengers, captain america, iron man, thor (the three of them in the same book) f4, random book in one comic and wolverine with deadpool sharing a title. any one who collect Panini reprint will tell you.

I didn't deny that he's popular. I said I don't get it. There's a difference.

#US1#

panini?

and deadpool is not a ripoff, he is funny and origional the only thing that looks like spidey on him is his eyees and there a different shape

Deadpool original?

I beg to differ.

DEATHSTROKE is a mercenary and assassin whose name is "Slade Wilson".

DEADPOOL is a mercenary and assassin whose name is "Wade Wilson".

Slade...Wade...Slade...Wade...see the similarities?

And "Wilson"?? HELL-OO???????

SPIDERMAN wears a full face-mask, and cracks jokes while he's in action. DEADPOOL wears a full face-mask with eyeholes reminiscent of Spidey's, and cracks jokes while he's in action.

DEADPOOL = DEATHSTROKE + SPIDEY.

...Not very original....

#US1#

Deadpool? Meh....

Honestly, Deadpool's popularity mostly stems from Joe Kelly's early run on Wade's on-going series. Up until that point he was just another random assassin thrown at the New Mutants/X-Force/Cable. Rob Liefeld was very well known for rip offs (and so was most of the original Image crew - very few new ideas when that company formed.)

Deadpool isn't necessarily overly popular (as his book has been canceled a time or two), but people always want more. Wade is a great anti-hero. He's not like Punisher or other brutal vigilantes who do the right thing, but in horrifically wrong ways. Wade sometimes has a conscience, occasionally pretends to have scruples, and its fun to watch him rant. He's very much Mel Gibson's character in Payback (at least to me.

It isn't the character design or powers - its how he's been written. Kelly, DePriest, and Simone just to name a few that have given this character real life.

panini?

and deadpool is not a ripoff, he is funny and origional the only thing that looks like spidey on him is his eyees and there a different shape

Yes, he's a rip off. They've made jabs at his likeness to Slade in Marvel vs DC crossovers, and jabs at the Spider-Man look-a-like in Deadpool's own book a time or two. Yet again why I like the character - the writing. The blatantly go "yeah, yeah, we know" and make it funny.

Deadpool is one of my all time favorite Marvel characters, but I know the costume and the originality of the basis of the character is far from new. Its taken many dedicated writers and a cast of sidekicks and outlandish background characters to make Deadpool his own man... or something.

panini?

panini is a magazine company that reprints 3 Marvel comics into a single book called a collectors edition. If you were british or irish you'd know what i mean.

oh, sry. is that all you guys get over there, because ive been to london many times and went to forbiden planet, they have like a whole room of comics, infact. i got most of mine there

well where i live doesn't have a comic book store. the closest one is in another city 2 hr drive away. i don't mind though were just finishing hom now and that fine by me. it doesn't mean i don't know what goes on in the current books though. also how much do you guy pay for 3 comics? cuase i only have to pay a fiver (2.50 in dollars).

oh, sry. is that all you guys get over there, because ive been to london many times and went to forbiden planet, they have like a whole room of comics, infact. i got most of mine there

well where i live doesn't have a comic book store. the closest one is in another city 2 hr drive away. i don't mind though were just finishing hom now and that fine by me. it doesn't mean i don't know what goes on in the current books though. also how much do you guy pay for 3 comics? cuase i only have to pay a fiver (2.50 in dollars).

The average single issue comic usually runs around the $3 mark and thats not including double sized issues or variant covers or whatever else they can throw at us.