Halo 3 figs shipped yet?

GhostMaverick

Just wondering if these things are available in stores yet or still on preorder. Ive been waiting for these things for months now and i was planning on going to like ever store in my area to snag all them up quick and i know they werent supposed to be out in stores till march. Then i was just browsing and saw that people on ebay had them in hand and ready to ship. So i checked gamestop and there offering overnight on these things did i miss something? anyone know?

Just wondering if these things are available in stores yet or still on preorder. Ive been waiting for these things for months now and i was planning on going to like ever store in my area to snag all them up quick and i know they werent supposed to be out in stores till march. Then i was just browsing and saw that people on ebay had them in hand and ready to ship. So i checked gamestop and there offering overnight on these things did i miss something? anyone know?

They have been found at many Wal-Marts since last weekend. Not all have gotten them, but most should have them out by this weekend. They will be on an endcap or mixed in with other McF figures. So keep a lookout!

My Game Stop preorder shipped. Should have it by Friday.

Mine too. I can't wait. Hope some CQB and EVA's show up around here soon too. Been to a few super wal-marts. all had about 5 or 6 trays of Halo figs . . . no cases with the above mentioned figures though.

Went out and picked them all up today and i mean all of them even the exclusives just didnt see the vehicles. But anyways the figs are def a great buy for everyone to check out. Detail is def worth buying into.

Awesome, glad you were able to find them all. I still haven't found them all here. I stopped by a GameStop tonight, and they had everything but their exclusive in. I grabbed a white Mark VI, and my friend got the white mark VI and the lone EVA. I haven't seen any of the armor variations though. It seems that all the wal-marts around here just got the mark VI colors.

i live up in canada on the east coast, does anyone know if they're coming here anytime soon?

I have a few buddies up north that already have them so there are some in Canada.

In the meantime, I got my Steel Spartan so now I'm all caught up on Series 1

multiplayer002ec2.jpg

Just found all of Wave 1 at Wal-Mart ( at least I think it was all of W1), but I just picked up the Chief for now. What an amazing figure - why the hell hasn't McFarlane been putting this kind of articulation in figures before? My only gripe (and its a minor one) is the scale. I would have preferred a 1:18 or 1:12 scale (3-3/4" or 6") just he would could fit in somewhere besides all of the 5" rejects from the Mattel/Hasbro movie lines. And more weapons would have been good.

i live up in canada on the east coast, does anyone know if they're coming here anytime soon?

I have a few buddies up north that already have them so there are some in Canada.

In the meantime, I got my Steel Spartan so now I'm all caught up on Series 1

multiplayer002ec2.jpg

Awesome! Can someone post a picture of Master Chief and 25th Version Snake Eyes next to each other?

Woah Avi, nice collection!

The two spartans on the far right are holding weapons that came with the campaign bad guys, right? No Spartan actually comes with those?

yep, those are grunt weapons. also, the Steel CQB is holding a shotgun that I found that was about the right size.

I've also got 3 more Steel Spartans, one of which I started customizing into my own unique Spartan.