WALMART RAISES 25TH SINGLE CARDED JOES

Walmart RAISING prices eh? Now why don't they advertise THAT?

But really, no big deal. Is this an indication that they think these are selling well? Maybe it will coincide with more product in the shelves? Who knows?

SAMETHING I WAS THINKIN TOO!

I SAW THE OTHER DAY THE ADVERTISEMENT ON T.V. THAT SAID "WE LOWER PRICES EVERY DAY". IT SHOULD HAVE "WE ALSO RAISE THEM TOO"!

Walmart RAISING prices eh? Now why don't they advertise THAT?

But really, no big deal. Is this an indication that they think these are selling well? Maybe it will coincide with more product in the shelves? Who knows?

SAMETHING I WAS THINKIN TOO!

I SAW THE OTHER DAY THE ADVERTISEMENT ON T.V. THAT SAID "WE LOWER PRICES EVERY DAY". IT SHOULD HAVE "WE ALSO RAISE THEM TOO"!

Ha no kidding! This applies to other items they have too.

Well my Walmarts are still $4.88 so far. I got an Air Trooper yesterday. Heck wave 4 2007 is the newest wave at my Walmart! I found wave 1 2008(Snow Job etc) at Kmart. Their price is $5.99 same as Target & TRU. Target still has lots of wave 3 2007.

Prices for toys are going to go up all across the board soon. I work for a small toy company and what with the price of petrolium going up, and with all the saftey recalls that have happened it all equals more testing more cost. Walmart still will use toys as one of their loss leaders but expect more of their prices to go up soon.

I HIT WALMART YESTERDAY AND PICKED UP ONE WAVE 4 AIR TROOPER AS I NOTICED HE RANG FOR $5.44 INSTEAD OF $4.88. NOT TOO BAD STILL BEATS $5.99 AT TRU OR TARGET.

Do yourself a favor and pay the extra 50 cents and tru and target and know that you are not supporting a company that tears down standards for American workers.

I HIT WALMART YESTERDAY AND PICKED UP ONE WAVE 4 AIR TROOPER AS I NOTICED HE RANG FOR $5.44 INSTEAD OF $4.88. NOT TOO BAD STILL BEATS $5.99 AT TRU OR TARGET.

Do yourself a favor and pay the extra 50 cents and tru and target and know that you are not supporting a company that tears down standards for American workers.

Spot on, Bro! Target and TRU buy their toys from the Hasbro factory in Ohio, not CHINA!

$5.44 here as well. I saw an article a week or two ago about toy prices increasing this year so I guess it's happening now.

haha yeah, havent found anything for like 2 months since i got the crimson guard/gold destro wave (is that the newest one out?), then i finally found that jetpack-gasmask trooper today at 5.44 :P granted, its only like 50 cents, but i guess its the fact that the shelves are bare for 8 weeks, then when i see something i want, its 2 days after they raised the price.

WM did this with star wars a few months ago. the figures were ~6.64, and they had like waves 4 thru 28 come out in like 3 weeks, then once they all dissapeared, they lowered the prices to 5.88, then more new figures hit, and the price was back up to 6.64. haha glad i quit working there. did i say quit? more like went on 'leave' so i could still use my discount card ;)

I am not surprised at the prices going up, they need to make more money I guess, perhaps the scalpers will not make as much in turn either ;)

I get my joes at Target so it is all good with Walmary raising the prices. Also, I pre order with BBTS and the prices are pretty good when you figure on time and gas.