Master Mold B.A F .

aaozz9

i would like this figure but i don't know i just don't see this happening.

maybe they will make just his big head . @smilepunch@ .... I dont know but I woud like to see in the series a : Force , Nimrod , morph , Bastion ,new version Bishop and Shard ... I want new characters made .

i like the idea of a mastermold baf, although mastermold is huge i supose just the head would be good idea, i like the sauron figure idea from the x men comics howere her is the same size as the other people so they could make him a bit like the falcon figure with long wings.

HASBRO MAKE STORM

Here's the thing:

Master Mold can pretty much be any size he wants to be. Literally and figuratively. :)

Most people only remember him from the cartoon in the '90s, where he was at least double the size of the regular Sentinel, but in the comics, he's had several forms of wildly varying sizes. In more than one incarnation, he wasn't much taller than a normal human. In some forms he's a walking factory, but in others, he's simply the possessor of all the schematics and builds the Sentinels by hand (or, more accurately, taking over an automated factory).

I think it's a good idea, but the problem is that the most well-known form of the character is the one that everyone would expect to be three feet tall, and if they didn't make him that big, they'd be blasted for compromising. If they went with one of the smaller, lesser-known forms, they'd be blasted for not compromising and putting out the more popular version. I just think he's one of those characters that Hasbro would be unable to satisfy with- the nature and knowledge of the character conflict with the ability to make it a reality.

Now, if we got an 'X-Men Legends' wave in the vein of Hulk/FF... that's a possibility, but then we come back to things like price hikes that would annoy people... and god only knows how many Wolverines would be in that.

talking baf's, my fav x men animated series episode savage at heart and its set in the savage land with sauron and so on, and the main bad guy was called GAROK he could be a good baf, or even the phoenix force could be a good baf, but i think nimrod is a good idea, also i watched an x men episode and the sentinels got destroyed and mastermold got washed away but their was a man size sentinel i dont know what he was called.

talking baf's, my fav x men animated series episode savage at heart and its set in the savage land with sauron and so on, and the main bad guy was called GAROK he could be a good baf, or even the phoenix force could be a good baf, but i think nimrod is a good idea, also i watched an x men episode and the sentinels got destroyed and mastermold got washed away but their was a man size sentinel i dont know what he was called.

Is that the one on Genosha with Cable? I don't remeber a man sized sentinel in that one (and I watched it like two weeks ago on you tube).

I'd imagine you'd see Nimrod as a BAF before Mastermold.

well hasbro know that Nimrod ( regular or baf) must con before Master Mold. then maybe Bastion, and some Prime Sentinel AB (Army Builders) and then maybe a FA Sentinel when they were human size.

to be cost efficient they could make bigger BAF parts for Master Mold, and save on plastic by making smaller figures...uh...like....um...Puck? :P

Dude I like the Puck idea @smilepunch@ but if they make the figure I want the all team ... maybe a box set .........

well hasbro know that Nimrod ( regular or baf) must con before Master Mold. then maybe Bastion, and some Prime Sentinel AB (Army Builders) and then maybe a FA Sentinel when they were human size.

wat about garok, anyone whow him?????

you like phoenix force baf

garok was part of a single story line i think. and besides he is regular size.

as for the phoenix force. do you mean a big fird bird or something other hang off of.

garok was part of a single story line i think. and besides he is regular size.

as for the phoenix force. do you mean a big fird bird or something other hang off of.

i ment garok as the rock temple, yes phoenix force the big fire thing like an egal or (phoenix)