Emma Frost ML tips plz

abazou

ok i am trying to collect as many x-men and avengers Ml as i can, and now i find emma frost (both as a seperate figure and as a set) so is there any chances for a new better release for miss frost. As this figure is UGLY, or do you think thats it for white queen for a couple of years? For example i still refuse to buy scralet witch as its really ugly figure and i hope we get a new release for her aswell.

ok i am trying to collect as many x-men and avengers Ml as i can, and now i find emma frost (both as a seperate figure and as a set) so is there any chances for a new better release for miss frost. As this figure is UGLY, or do you think thats it for white queen for a couple of years? For example i still refuse to buy scralet witch as its really ugly figure and i hope we get a new release for her aswell.

yeah i think we'll have to wait for a couple of year before she is even considered again. by then she'll will probally have a new costume.

i like this figure, it looks like my friend, are you calling my friend ugly???????

no if your into customizing you add a red colour to her lips it changes the figure completely, try it i did coz i though the same but theirs no need after that.

i was gonna say the same exact thing by coloring her lips red. if not, the marvel select version is better.....to me it is.

ya too bad i cant find the marvel select version so i guess i'll give it a try with the red lips then

too bad there's no way to fix the diapers she's wearing lol

there is no fixing that Emma Frost figure. she is uglier than Scarlett Witch.

I did a head swap...i put HML FF Classicvs Invisible Woman's head on Emma's body and it looks good....but it gives her kind of a bobble head. and.....she's still wearing that awful diaper.

I would say the chances of a new Emma are actually high. I would even wager to say higher than Scarlet Witch at this point. They can easily make a Emma and put her in a 2 pack or box set.

Draven

ya but the scarlet witch figure is a nightmare aswell :)

I would say the chances of a new Emma are actually high. I would even wager to say higher than Scarlet Witch at this point. They can easily make a Emma and put her in a 2 pack or box set.

Draven

yeah but beyond the fans who really know them. Emma frost will be getting a big Boast this year with Wolverine and the X-men but non-fans don't know who Scarlet Witch is.

Draven

yeah but beyond the fans who really know them. Emma frost will be getting a big Boast this year with Wolverine and the X-men but non-fans don't know who Scarlet Witch is.

oh so did u buy both scarlet and emma?

Draven

oh so did u buy both scarlet and emma?

yeah but i'm a completist. so i have to get all of them. and i have to say i don't mind Scarlet Witch and Emma Frost. they are not as bad as people say they are.

The irony here is that the prototype of Emma had red lips, and Hasbro put the 'white lipstick' on Emma because so many fans complained that she never wore red lipstick in the comics... which made me laugh hysterically when four of the five pictures on the package did indeed have red lips, and is even funnier now that I'm hearing a consensus that the red lips make her better.

Seriously, look at the back of the package- that's the prototype. You can also find it if you look hard enough in Google.

Anyway, with Emma being one of the leads in the 'Wolverine and the X-Men' cartoon, I'd assume we'll see a figure of her there. Not a clue if the animated look would be out of place in a collection, if it'll be the wrong size, or what, but it's a good bet we'll see something. The increased exposure might get her another shot at a Marvel Legends figure, too. I don't think Hasbro was to happy with that one themselves, and I'm sure the design team would love to take another shot at it.

get the tru variant.

the normal version was horrible but imho i think the clear plastic "diamond" forum made this figure look a million times better.

it is the one displayed w/ my "new" xmen line up and it needs no red lips or touch ups and i even think articulation aside it is a better looking female then shadowcat

i mean if you really wanna feel good about this toy just look at wasp for ten seconds

Draven

Excatly! And trust men, the design team is not to happy with the first one, that is a given.

Draven

get the tru variant.

the normal version was horrible but imho i think the clear plastic "diamond" forum made this figure look a million times better.

it is the one displayed w/ my "new" xmen line up and it needs no red lips or touch ups and i even think articulation aside it is a better looking female then shadowcat

i mean if you really wanna feel good about this toy just look at wasp for ten seconds

ya i guess since i got wasp anyway i should just grab emma and scarlet witch for collections sake, and try the red lipsticks move on her