HASBRO MARVEL LEGENDS IN ENGLAND

xmenstorm1

i live in england and have collected marvel legends for sometime, i really liked the old ones but like hasbro marvel legends even better, however i cant find any anywhere, i only have 5 of hasbro's figures and they are all off ebay, i would like to see them in stores over here.

has anyone bought hasbros figures from any shops in england if so where from?

you americans have it easy. :)

does anyone know if they are coming to england?

anyone..........

according to Toyfair Uk we will only be getting HML 2 this year.

is that the blob series, wooo hooo hope so i want the blob i have only got x3 juggernaught and x3 jean and lord thor from that series but they are off internet loose without parts, i hope they doo, do you know which shops???????

is that the blob series, wooo hooo hope so i want the blob i have only got x3 juggernaught and x3 jean and lord thor from that series but they are off internet loose without parts, i hope they doo, do you know which shops???????

mate you need to lay off the coffee. :P i don't know which shop. don't care either i get all my stuff from BBTS (bigbadtoystore.com) or Ebay.

mate you need to lay off the coffee. :P i don't know which shop. don't care either i get all my stuff from BBTS (bigbadtoystore.com) or Ebay.

hello again, i sent an email to that ASK HASBRO thing and they said that their marvel legends products were already in uk stores, and i was like wat were and it said they were only in, TK MAXX and TOYMASTER, well i checked both toymaster are trying to sell off mojo series and they arnt getting anymore in and tk maxx have never seen them and dont have them on their waiting list, so thats rubbish i hope they get them in toys r us uk and woolworths and places like that.

post-13400-1203945792_thumb.jpg