X MEN ORIGINS STORM

xmenstorm1

Overall I liked the X-Men movies. I wouldn't want to try to recast Wolverine, Prof. X or Magneto though. Those guys all nailed the characters (I want to say the same for Cyclops but the character was given such little respect by the writers in all three movies).

Overall I liked the X-Men movies. I wouldn't want to try to recast Wolverine, Prof. X or Magneto though. Those guys all nailed the characters (I want to say the same for Cyclops but the character was given such little respect by the writers in all three movies).

I hear you. I feel bad for Cyclops fans especially because of how he was treated in both X2 and X3.

As always they made it about Wolverine.

Ew. Absolutely not. Storm was boring in the comics and worse in the movies. Why waste the budget for a good movie on a crappy character? I'd rather see a Blob Origins than Storm(hehe, that would be funny). Honestly I think more Origins movies would be great, even beyond X-Men. Maybe something like Avengers Origins or Spider-Man Origins, but definitely not Storm. In one word, she sucks. She is definitely not one of the favorite of the X-Men characters. Maybe your favorite, but definitely not on an average fanbase. It would be wiser for Marvel and Fox to make movies of more important characters with better origins, considering it would be an Origin movie. Storm really doesn't have much of an origin honestly. She had powers. She was treated as a goddess. She went to Xavier's and BAM, X-Man. Magneto or Rogue would be much better choices.

spiderman origins .....thats the fracking first movie *slaps idiot upside the head*

I was thinking more like Spider-Man Origins: [insert Villain Name], actually. Sorry for not clarifying.

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone think they should consider x men origins storm, she one of the most popular characters from the x men films i think she should be next in line for a spin off.

actually a large percent of people hated her

I don't think they hate Storm

i think it was the way she was played in the movies

that's why people seem to pass the judgment on

Some of the men only work as a team as far as a movie would go storm is one that would only work well in a team setting and not to carry a whole movie.

Agreed. If Fox ever considered giving Storm her own film, which wouldn't

be far fetched considering Halle Berry's popularity then it would be pretty much

a sure failure. The character doesn't have the ability to sustain a solo film. Leave

it up to Fox and they'll give everyone an origin film while shoehorning every character

they can that doesn't even fit into the story.

agree

does anyone think they should consider x men origins storm, she one of the most popular characters from the x men films i think she should be next in line for a spin off.

actually a large percent of people hated her

I don't think they hate Storm

i think it was the way she was played in the movies

that's why people seem to pass the judgment on

i agree

Ew. Absolutely not. Storm was boring in the comics and worse in the movies. Why waste the budget for a good movie on a crappy character? I'd rather see a Blob Origins than Storm(hehe, that would be funny). Honestly I think more Origins movies would be great, even beyond X-Men. Maybe something like Avengers Origins or Spider-Man Origins, but definitely not Storm. In one word, she sucks. She is definitely not one of the favorite of the X-Men characters. Maybe your favorite, but definitely not on an average fanbase. It would be wiser for Marvel and Fox to make movies of more important characters with better origins, considering it would be an Origin movie. Storm really doesn't have much of an origin honestly. She had powers. She was treated as a goddess. She went to Xavier's and BAM, X-Man. Magneto or Rogue would be much better choices.

spiderman origins .....thats the fracking first movie *slaps idiot upside the head*

I was thinking more like Spider-Man Origins: [insert Villain Name], actually. Sorry for not clarifying.

your dumbass for saying Spider-Man Origins lol but realy storm is more populer then jean or rouge. rouge Origins movie would suck ass also same with jean

if you dont like storm your not an xman fan go #$## yourself why do you hate whats wrong with you

I liked them, and credit them for bringing comics into the mainstream!!! Sure Blade was first, but it wasn't really a comic movie per se. The X-Men were, and while the story lines were altered quite a bit, for the most part they were quite well written!! Had Singer only stayed on and did X3, and not that awful Superman, perhaps the trilogy would have ended on a high note.

And yes, the movies did revolve around Wolverine, however annoying that may be for fans of the other X-Men, he is after all the lynch pin of the team!! The character that a lot of people recognize, he's the X-Men's Spider Man or Hulk!!

uh.. heck no...

Storm was one of the MOST boring characters in the X-movies... she had no character or personality.

and she is far from one of the favorite X-men in comics... she definitely couldn't carry a film on her own

jeans the most boring does jean Theme park ride i dont think soo Storm is one of the most frequently used X-Men, having appeared in most of the comic books, all of animated television series, nearly all of the video games, and the live-action X-Men film series.

Xman, Storm is by no means the most used X-Man. At all. Ever. In any way. Storm does not have her own movie. Storm does not have her own cartoon. Storm does not appear in half of Marvel's merchandise. And if all you have to back yourself up are childish insults, then I suggest you reconsider your strategy. No one is offended by your immature remarks and you're not proving anything with them. Just making yourself look childish.

If Storm had a better origin and Halle was not cast for her, sure, it might be an okay movie. But with her origin it would be boring and the moviemakers would be forced to invent half of her origin, which would just upset comic fans. So, no, I don't like Storm. I am an X-Men fan, just not Storm.