X MEN ORIGINS STORM

xmenstorm1

does anyone think they should consider x men origins storm, she one of the most popular characters from the x men films i think she should be next in line for a spin off.

• 1 month later...
does anyone think they should consider x men origins storm, she one of the most popular characters from the x men films i think she should be next in line for a spin off.

actually a large percent of people hated her

that includes me :D nothing against storm but for me storm in the comics and in the animated shows, she comes over with an leader attitude you know. when she comes in a room, you could see that thats a warrior queen and that she could kick your ass hard. now to halle. she just looks like a girl who doesnt know what character she has to play. the few punshes she gave where stupid first class karate lessons. pretty girl but i dont know what to do typ of thing. she did the same thing with catwoman. i have no clue of that girls story but the paycheck is good. now i will go for a storm movie. there could be a great story. how she grew up in africa and all and then join the x-men. why not. that would be cool just with another more queen like warrior attitude actress.

Highly doubtful they'll ever do one, however...

There are rumors of direct-to-video X-Men Origins films. They've spoke about possibly doing X-Men Origins: Juggernaut as a direct-to-video feature, so I suppose it COULD be possible to see a Storm film, but it's highly doubtful Halle Barry would star in a direct-to-video film. I didn't care for her take Storm anyways (weak).

• 1 year later...
Highly doubtful they'll ever do one, however...

There are rumors of direct-to-video X-Men Origins films. They've spoke about possibly doing X-Men Origins: Juggernaut as a direct-to-video feature, so I suppose it COULD be possible to see a Storm film, but it's highly doubtful Halle Barry would star in a direct-to-video film. I didn't care for her take Storm anyways (weak).

The story goes that there are gonna be three new films , Magneto, Deadpool and Junior Class or something (i guess starring Beast,Cyclops and Rogue)

I would like there to be a movie about every marvel character, in which there whole "origin" is put out, that would be really cool!!!

I had no problem with storm in the movie I wouldn't mind seeing one that had more of her in it... I wonder if we will see other X-origins movies ?

uh.. heck no...

Storm was one of the MOST boring characters in the X-movies... she had no character or personality.

and she is far from one of the favorite X-men in comics... she definitely couldn't carry a film on her own

No thanks. Movie Storm sux...and that's a shame.

And other than the Weapon mutants, there's little reason to make Origin films about other mutants. I mean, most of their stories go like this: Teenager, everything's cool, one day mutant power manifests, everyone gets scared, Prof X shows up, they go to X-mansion, end of film.

the only other origin movie i think they should make is magneto, wolverine and magneto are the only characters with enough back story to make a whole movie, storm? what happened in her past, she was in africa ....then joined the x-men, yep thats interesting *sarcasm*, besides i want another "x-men" movie, you know why x2 was sooo awesome, it had a lot of different characters and showed them equally, when they focus on one it gets a bit boring >_>

i swear if it went to dvd I'D BUY A COPY AND BURN IT

your thoughts?

I think if you bought a copy you'd be sending the exact opposite message that you were intending.

I disliked Halle so much as Storm that I automatically dislike her in any other role since.

uh.. heck no...

Storm was one of the MOST boring characters in the X-movies... she had no character or personality.

and she is far from one of the favorite X-men in comics... she definitely couldn't carry a film on her own

*cough* Catwoman *cough*

Yeah that's how bad it'll end up if Halle Berry is still Storm. @loll@

Ew. Absolutely not. Storm was boring in the comics and worse in the movies. Why waste the budget for a good movie on a crappy character? I'd rather see a Blob Origins than Storm(hehe, that would be funny). Honestly I think more Origins movies would be great, even beyond X-Men. Maybe something like Avengers Origins or Spider-Man Origins, but definitely not Storm. In one word, she sucks. She is definitely not one of the favorite of the X-Men characters. Maybe your favorite, but definitely not on an average fanbase. It would be wiser for Marvel and Fox to make movies of more important characters with better origins, considering it would be an Origin movie. Storm really doesn't have much of an origin honestly. She had powers. She was treated as a goddess. She went to Xavier's and BAM, X-Man. Magneto or Rogue would be much better choices.

I love the character of Storm.

Have no interest in Halle Berry playing the character. They really should have used someone else for the role....preferably somone who could do the proper accent. Halle just decided she couldn't do the accent & so Storm lost it altogether!!

Definately the weakest of the cast. Though I can't blame Halle entirely...she didn't have much to work with.

Ew. Absolutely not. Storm was boring in the comics and worse in the movies. Why waste the budget for a good movie on a crappy character? I'd rather see a Blob Origins than Storm(hehe, that would be funny). Honestly I think more Origins movies would be great, even beyond X-Men. Maybe something like Avengers Origins or Spider-Man Origins, but definitely not Storm. In one word, she sucks. She is definitely not one of the favorite of the X-Men characters. Maybe your favorite, but definitely not on an average fanbase. It would be wiser for Marvel and Fox to make movies of more important characters with better origins, considering it would be an Origin movie. Storm really doesn't have much of an origin honestly. She had powers. She was treated as a goddess. She went to Xavier's and BAM, X-Man. Magneto or Rogue would be much better choices.

spiderman origins .....thats the fracking first movie *slaps idiot upside the head*

Some of the men only work as a team as far as a movie would go storm is one that would only work well in a team setting and not to carry a whole movie.

Agreed. If Fox ever considered giving Storm her own film, which wouldn't

be far fetched considering Halle Berry's popularity then it would be pretty much

a sure failure. The character doesn't have the ability to sustain a solo film. Leave

it up to Fox and they'll give everyone an origin film while shoehorning every character

they can that doesn't even fit into the story.