hasbro marvel legends storm (which one do you wanna see)

xmenstorm1

storm came second in the marvel legends poll, she is a popular character however which one of these ideas do you think will be most popular, which one would you get, lets hear you views.....

two packs

sunfire from poll and storm from poll as first and second place two pack

x3 storm and x3 callisto

fa storm and black panther

ultimate storm (xmen legends) with interchangeable head (short hair varient) and forge with interchangable hand (ie gun arm)

basically storm anything..................... anyone agree?????????

i think the new guy like storm guys. lol :P

only messing with you. ya we are needed a new storm. preferably the one from the Fan poll.

WE NEED ANOTHER STORM, IF YOU WANT ANOTHER STORM LETS HEAR IT, AND I THINK WITH THE TWO PACKS THIS IS PERFECT OPPERTUNITY TO BRING IN STORM, DOES HASBRO READ THESE HOPE SO

HASBRO MAKE MARVEL LEGENDS STORM

if they did make storm would you like to see plastic cape like ml seris 8 or a material cape??????????????????

okay doesn any body else think this guy is like the enegizer bunny? lol :P i give you credit your one of the few people who comes into this forums just to have a laugh.

im been 100% serious we need storm and i think hasbro will make it it must have been popular to be in first place almost all the was through the fan poll, so hasbro if you are reading please make fa storm

the first apperance version is way better, she has double jointed elbows and knees, c'mon she is brill, it makes her look better when you compare her to the older sculpt.stormvsstorm.jpg

OK TAKE A LOOK AT THIS....... copy and paste this and tell me what you think..

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...l%3Den%26sa%3DN

WOULD YOU LIKE THIS STORM WITH SHORTER CHOPPY'ER HAIR, I THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE THE X MEN IN THE LEGENDS COSTUMES.

WOULD YOU LIKE THIS STORM WITH SHORTER CHOPPY'ER HAIR, I THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE THE X MEN IN THE LEGENDS COSTUMES.

wall-002-1024.jpg

wall-002-1024.jpg

you replied to your own reply.

and chill out with the CAPS.

but i'd like a FA Storm and a Storm in the outfit she wore when she was with the FF.

wall-002-1024.jpg

you replied to your own reply.

and chill out with the CAPS.

but i'd like a FA Storm and a Storm in the outfit she wore when she was with the FF.

i told you guys he is the definetion of the Energizer bunny. Slow down XSF. Leave other people reply.

I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER STORM, she was the character who got me into marvel and collecting marvel legends figures so that why im obsessed, but fa storm, xtreme storm, ultimate storm, long hair, shorts hair, i just want storm, i am the energizer bunny.

wooooooooo hooooooooooooo beeeee doooooo

HASBRO MAKE STORM

someone suggested an asgard storm, they though it was a good idea i didnt like it but...., the more i look at that x men legends storm the more i like it, i can see how hasbro could make the body from emma frosts and all they need to do is create the head along with choppy hair, coooooooooool,

HASBRO MAKE STORM

There's plenty of Storm costumes out there that Hasbro could make... and she is one of Marvel's most popular/recognizable women. Take a look at Marvel Adventures Avengers (the awesome comic you're not reading), where she seems to have been put on the team to be a female alternative to Thor.

I figure a lot of the Toyfare prototypes that we're "not getting" will make their way into the 2-packs. Honestly, what better chance to get Northstar and Aurora out in the pair that they're supposed to be? I could totally see Storm getting paired up with Magneto or something.

xmenstorm1 and stormfan should hook up...that is if xmenstorm1 is a chick.

@loll@

Thanks for that one.

FA Storm would be my pick. But I have a friend making me that custom I posted awhile back, and I think his looks TONS better than Hasbro's (not that their looks bad by any means.)