Anyone here gonna go to Botcon?????

Starscream49

We definitely can't afford it... Joe (Rodimus Primal) or I. :(

if anybody could help me out with exclusives id appriciate it.

Ill be up for a meet and greet.

Let me ask you this. Ive been to a bunch of conventions but never a specfic convention like Botcon. Are there deals to be had or does everyone think their stuff is like gold since everyone at the convention collects TFs.

In other words will things like MP Skywarp and other non Retail items be jacked up in price?

You've come to the right place....I've been a dealer since the 3rd show and this year is the first one I'm going to that I'm an just an attendee since 95.There will be deals to be had BUT yes they are under the impression that what they have is gold....Depending on what you want you should be able to haggle or wait. Bottom line It ain't cheap but there are deals lol.

Even if I could go I wouldn't I'd much rather go to a regular old con than a specialty type con like this... I'd be more interested in things like the NYCC or ECCC or SDCC :D Only reason I could see wanting to go to a TF con would be the guests if they had a few real good guys that peeked my interest

Last I heard its in Cinncinnatti, OH. I'm prolly going since its only a few hours away from me. I have a question for those in the know...since I didn't want to cough up the dough to pre-register and all, can I still go and show up and pay at the door for a day?