• Steel Brigade
    • Super Trooper
    • Cobra Ninja Viper
    • Name Your Own "Create a Cobra"
    • Joseph Colton
    • Agent Faces
    • Storm Shadow unmask
    • Sgt. Slaughter

this had me thinking, and this kinda falls in with billy t. hope you don't mind. i took all the mail away to see which one Hasbro should do next. no duke or C.C. there out already. and ill send it up to Hasbro. who knows maybe this will work?

Sgt. Slaughter. Starduster would just be a repaint with that rocket pack. Hasn't everyone gotten their fill of that already?

Not if they're done appropriately. Odds are Sgt. Slaughter would just be a Roadblock repaint with a new head (which would suck, because he's got those great boots in the RAH version), same difference.

That was tough for me, I voted Star Duster, but I wouldn't mind seeing a 25th style Fridge, Steel Brigade or Slaughter figure either.

I went with Colton....no real big reason......I think maybe only fans of the 12" line, fans of the comic and collectors would only appreciate the guy. Mainstream fans may have no freaking clue who he is.

We did learn at the con that in the voting that "got us" Doc, Billy finished only a couple of percentage points behind. Personally, I'd like them to go back and give us a Billy figure. I think that would work best since the number of people wanting Billy will be mostly collectors. I don't see the need to make Slaughter a mail-away. I think it will have no problem selling in the stores. As for Starduster, I appreciate him as a character, but I don't get the whole facination with him.

Sgt. Slaughter. Starduster would just be a repaint with that rocket pack. Hasn't everyone gotten their fill of that already?

Well you have to take into account its a given that any figures done mail-order wil be repaints. Its just the nature of the beast. So Starduster is a good character choice to do.

Of all of them, he and Ninja Viper would be the easiest to do "accurately".

What's the big deal about Starduster? I looked him up and see that he's a jetpack trooper... but what makes him particularly popular?

Of all of them, he's probably the most popular because he's the most unique I think.

with in a day or so I'm going to close the poll. then ill send this over to Hasbro . lets see what we can get..

Before you close this, you may want to try getting more numbers. I don't know if your results are strong enough to garner attention.

(BUMP - let's see more votes)

I voted. I'd like to see Slaughter. I like Starduster, but like Pit Viper said, they're already over-using the jetpack thing. And a Steel Brigade figure'd be cool, but we've seen the recent 6-pack at TRU. I'd love to see a new Sgt. Slaughter.

with in a day or so I'm going to close the poll. then ill send this over to Hasbro . lets see what we can get..

Before you close this, you may want to try getting more numbers. I don't know if your results are strong enough to garner attention.

(BUMP - let's see more votes)

ok, ill let it run till the end of march,or mid April.

I have to go starduster, just an interesting character to me.

I would without a doupt go for a Slaughter, but why would they bother with him as a mail away. The character is popular enough to get a carded figure. Hell he was the mainstay for the last season or two of the cartoon. Add in the fact that he still apears on TV and he has cross apeal. Plus Hasbro would have to pay him a pretty penny to use his likeness, no way would they waste that on a mail away. Fridge falls into the money issue as well.

Colton was always so boring, his 3 3/4 sculpt doesnt do much for me. Now if they gave him the beard and outfit from the comics, he could be interesting.

Steel brigade could be cool, if they did it right. I.E. let the kids make the name and such again.

I hate to be the one to report an error, but it seems i can only make one selection on your poll :)

slaughter's the man for me (that sounds wrong somehow...)

But Billy would rate above him, and after these two i would love a Faces, unmasked stormy, steel brigade (i like the idea of the Corey character from the 6-pack, joining joe and keeping the steel brigade duds, that was a cool fig.) and ninja viper. I really think Steel brigade and ninja viper have a better place in a 6-pack or single pack setting though for army builders.