TRU Reset!

SalvoDeli

Check your local Toys R Us stores... they just redid the shelves here with placeholders for the Ranking Officer sets ($14.99), Battle Packs ($24.99) and DVD Battle packs (14.99)!!! I talked to the manager who said they're "expecting" them within the next few weeks before Easter!

Thanks for the info, before Easter sounds great to me. So DVD battle packs? I would think that the battle packs would be later and they would be getting the senior ranking officer packs and the other troop builder packs, but not the DVD packs that we just saw at Toyfair. Thanks again, I will have to stop by and see if they reset mine.

My TRU has a place holder for Battle Packs but not for the Ranking Officers. They also still have comic packs and single packs on a wing.

All the military toys are mixed together. Sigma 6, Joe 25th and all the other military toys are mixed together. Not just on the same aisle but every other thing on a shelf is from a different brand and spread all over. There is no one area for a certain company or anything. It makes it a little hard to tell what goes with what. Are the other TRUs like that too?

My TRU has a place holder for Battle Packs but not for the Ranking Officers. They also still have comic packs and single packs on a wing.

All the military toys are mixed together. Sigma 6, Joe 25th and all the other military toys are mixed together. Not just on the same aisle but every other thing on a shelf is from a different brand and spread all over. There is no one area for a certain company or anything. It makes it a little hard to tell what goes with what. Are the other TRUs like that too?

Mine is

My store isn't like that, though I DO know what you all are talking about. Our store is the regional test store, so it has to be kept to the letter of the planograms because we have snap inspection visits from our DM or RM at any given time. Our reset is underway as we speak, but we're starting with the Juvenile department, and are planning on resetting Boys in 2 weeks. We'll be putting out a lot of Joe goodness once that hits...hopefully.