TRU.com has Wave 3 comic packs in stock

umanumanamo

toyrus.com has Wave 3 comic packs in stock. I just ordered the 3 I wanted and it came to $37ish after tax/shipping. No more driving around anymore!

Thank you fellow Hoosier!!

BTW....what are you finding up in the Laf area?? PM me, I am only a half hour away or so.

I also noticed that TRU.com had the place holders for the Senior Ranking Command and Troop Builder sets.

Well it looks like the twins pack and the trooper pack are either sold out, I will have to wait for BBTS to get theirs in. Hopefully, they post the senior ranking and troop builders in the next few weeks as well.

toyrus.com has Wave 3 comic packs in stock. I just ordered the 3 I wanted and it came to $37ish after tax/shipping. No more driving around anymore!

Sweet dude!

Well it looks like the twins pack and the trooper pack are either sold out, I will have to wait for BBTS to get theirs in. Hopefully, they post the senior ranking and troop builders in the next few weeks as well.

I'm also waiting for BBTS to get'em in. They have the packs you mentioned listed, as I've got the ones I wanted on preorder already, but the preorder is sold out. When they get close to receiving them in they'll put them back up for ordering (that seems to be the way they've done it in the past). Just check the website as often as you can!

Thank you fellow Hoosier!!

BTW....what are you finding up in the Laf area?? PM me, I am only a half hour away or so.

I also noticed that TRU.com had the place holders for the Senior Ranking Command and Troop Builder sets.

Pish posh Gary! TRU.com had them up for Pre-order, to ship on 3/20/08, in the middle of January. :) I ordered my "minimal amount" then. So, I should have them the week after St. Patties day!

-Kevin

Yeah, I found wave 3 at a store TWICE but still no wave two....I REALLY need that Dreadnok pack....I have an extra CG/Scar pack if anyone has a Dreadnok pack....

Pish posh Gary! TRU.com had them up for Pre-order, to ship on 3/20/08, in the middle of January. :) I ordered my "minimal amount" then. So, I should have them the week after St. Patties day!

-Kevin

True....you don't have a wife and kid to worry about so you naturally would have picked up on this sooner. :P

Just keep in mind that TRU.com likes to screw around... They will take your order and process it and after you make payment then you'll get an email like the next day saying the order was cancelled because the item is not in stock...

-Kevin

True....you don't have a wife and kid to worry about so you naturally would have picked up on this sooner. :P

You have no idea how much I worry about your wife... :)

-Kevin

-Kevin

-Kevin

Hahahahahaha. Ooooooooh. #$#@# got burned . . . ooooooohh

-Kevin

-Kevin

Says the man who got CB'ed by JayC. @hmmm@

-Kevin

-Kevin

Says the man who got CB'ed by JayC. @hmmm@

I also got CB'd by you! But... It was just many years before I ever met your wife. :) And she wasn't your wife when you were CB-ing me. :(

-Kevin

I received my package from TRU today. Wave 3 is awesome! I might replace Scarface's webgear and legs with a regular Cobra Officer, but overall I'm very impressed. Ace doesn't have googley-eye syndrome and Wild Weasel is an utter badass. Also, this finally puts me at 6 Doc stickers - he's as good as mine!

Anyone else receive their package yet?

I finally broke down and got the Fred/Scarface pack at work the other day...I was thinking the exactly same thing: swap out the tan kneepads/webgear with grey ones...but then I also need a spare "standard" officer helmet without the tan interior. Fred's face makes him look like he has the mumps or something, due to the "swollen cheek syndrome"...but otherwise, he's a kickass CG nonetheless!

I received my package from TRU today. Wave 3 is awesome! I might replace Scarface's webgear and legs with a regular Cobra Officer, but overall I'm very impressed. Ace doesn't have googley-eye syndrome and Wild Weasel is an utter badass. Also, this finally puts me at 6 Doc stickers - he's as good as mine!

Anyone else receive their package yet?

I got mine on the 27th too. I liked Scarface and I appreciate that they outfitted him with an appropriate weapon. Then they give the CG a WWII era rifle...... @bs@