New Elektra 2-pack head revealed

pastwatch2001

gonna get all these 2-packs when they come out...

hey tarot, that's a great idea, using elektra's head to make ronin the maya lopez ronin...

hope that works out well...

but it's kinda sad, i really like looking at that ronin... his mask looks really nice...

and yeah, this elektra is more than a million times better than the toybiz elektra... no point in comparing them...

gonna get all these 2-packs when they come out...

hey tarot, that's a great idea, using elektra's head to make ronin the maya lopez ronin...

hope that works out well...

but it's kinda sad, i really like looking at that ronin... his mask looks really nice...

and yeah, this elektra is more than a million times better than the toybiz elektra... no point in comparing them...

2004 Elektra vs 2008 Elektra no contest !! That is an old sculpt with ugly hip joints. Give credit where credit is due and stop being a rabid fan of a particular company when the pics show evidence of progress. The only thing I'm not sure is if this one suffers from shrunken head syndrome a la FFML (Norin Radd, Ben Grimm, Johnny Storm). But otherwise I have something else to look forward to besides Black Bolt, Doc Samson and Wendigo.

I like both elektra heads, and, oddly, i prefer the non bandana head. I`m really hyped about this two packs.

the one with no bandana looks way better... but that head is going to ronin's body... so, elektra would have to take the head with the bandana... thanks to tarot's idea.

Today must be a good day!!! I just happened to find a Mole Man for $5.00 and now i come home to see the new Elektra and Ronin figures and they look great. This will be the best two-pack that Hasbro has done so far.

Tarot has the right idea with the non-bandana head to display as Maya Lopez. I wonder what the other 6 double-packed figures will be?

I'll take a wild guess:

Gambit and Rogue

Jim Lee Cyke and Jean Grey

Storm and Black Panther

Winter Soldier and Sharon Carter

Magneto and Professor X

AoA Sabretooth and Blink

Vulcan and Polaris

damn id be all over jim lee cyk,but id also be kinda mad since i got the hml3 one to replace the ancient ml10 one

but id still get it,thats my idea cyk and i NEED that jean

id also venture to say we see jubilee with a bigger guy,but i cant think of a bigger guy that is related to her

also i doubt theyd do another prof x,the wheel chair(or more than likely hover chair since they did wheel chair) is basically another figure in terms of plastic used

id be more willing to be of a jean grey magneto pack

and while id like a jim lee rogue,i dont need another gambit,ml4 is perfect

Anyone notice that alot of the pics of the new HML's show them with the double jointed knee??? Now maybe Hasbro will fix the elbows and we might be golden. Also they look like they are trying to adjust the scaling of the figures. Look at the Wendigo compared to Shulkie.

Go here. Elektra looks sweet and this only confirms for me that this will be the version I get for this 2-pack.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...00&start=20

the bandana and non bandana heads will be the interchangeable ones in the not Skrull 2pack. The nonbandana head looks like it could be really great for customizers. I'm really excited for these 2packs. The Ult Cap & fury look great too...although i'm still not sure if i'll actually buy that one (since i'm not big on the Ultimate universe)

Go here. Elektra looks sweet and this only confirms for me that this will be the version I get for this 2-pack.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...00&start=20

the bandana and non bandana heads will be the interchangeable ones in the not Skrull 2pack. The nonbandana head looks like it could be really great for customizers. I'm really excited for these 2packs. The Ult Cap & fury look great too...although i'm still not sure if i'll actually buy that one (since i'm not big on the Ultimate universe)

That ultimate Cap is def. worth getting! and nick fury could be the start for customizing :)

my guess for the other 2 two packs in this wave ( can't guess the other four until i get some hints)

AIM Soldier x 2

Northstar and Aurora (even they came last in the fan poll and if Hasbro has been reading these thread they know we want them as a two pack not as a single..........well i hope that true)

idk about the 2 packs, but i hope for and ultimate aveners wave

ultimate cap (based on the anitmated movie

ultimate iron man(based on the anitmated movie, and better and more accurate)

ultimate thor(based on the anitmated movie)

ultimate black panther(based on the anitmated movie)

ultimate giant man and wasp (based on the anitmated movie)

ultimate black widow(based on the anitmated movie)

ultimate war machine (based on the anitmated movie)

or for the 2-pack deadpool and (agent X or bob agent of hydra ore weasel)

another 2pack updated (TO SCALE) hydra soldier that is articulated X2, or hellfire club soldier X2