Claymore & Neurotoxin

alleyviperelite

Claymore is a figure I have wanted to do a custom of but couldn't figure out how to fit him into my world. And the mish mash look of his uniform plus the giraffe camo didn't set well with me. Until I figured out that he would be GI Joe's agent assigned in South America. As such his uniform is basically whatever he could get from surplus suppliers and from the black market in SA. So he wears out of date DBDUs (chocolate chip camo, a first attempt for me) pants and an OD flak vest and helmet. It actually reminds me of watching the soldiers in Iraq on the news in their desert uniforms with green vests.

DSC02456.jpg

DSC02458.jpg

And here is Neurotoxin, the newest member of The Immortals. He is protected against the environment because he is a victim of the Fear Agent toxin that he invented himself that goes into the brain and provokes an unknown amount of phobias. Now that he has accidentally been injected he is the only one that will handle the stuff since it can do him no more harm.

Neurotoxinrotation.jpg

Those are cool! I love the paint on both, especially the desert camo on Claymore. Neurotoxin is great, very nicely done.

You definitely don't have a rookie issue with the chocolate chip pattern, it looks fantastic! I've tried and failed a couple times myself, so I appreciate the difficulty in that. Neurotoxin is amazing. I would buy that in a heartbeat. Keep up the great work!