Armored Soldier Lightning

Cobra Command

Ok here is a quick bio for this guy:

While on a solo mission to rescue his kidnapped wife from a Cobra instillation, a police officer (intentionally leaving name out) stumbled upon a recovered prototype suit develoved by Cobra Scientists using stolen alien technology. Forced to wear the suit for protection against Cobra soldiers, he realized that his strength, speed, endurance was multiplied 10 fold. The armor also offered almost limitless protection from most weapons. He succeeded his saving his wife and was recruited as a secret weapon for Gi Joe.

The suit however was deemed a failure by Cobra Commander as the alien tehnology drained it`s wearers life force within 10 minutes of use. For some unknown reason, this side effect doesn`t seem to bother Lightning. Unfortunantly, the suit's tech wasn`t the only thing recovered from the aliens. New Battle Android Troopers have also been created which are nearly indestructable.

WIP:

100_2079.jpg

100_2078.jpg

100_2083.jpg

100_2081.jpg

100_2082.jpg

The pics don`t do this figure justice i`m afraid. Anyways, he was created using a veriety of SW and Joe parts. Managing to get them all to fit together was very tricky and time consuming. Regardless, i`m happy with the results and will be using the new Assassin Droids as the new BATS. By the way, the area where the torso meets the waist area is intentionally larger as this is the breastplate of the armor.

That rocks! Very nicely done CC.

The construction is top notch to say the least! A wonderful blend. The only critique I have is the Clone Trooper helmet. IMO, it's too recognizable to be used outside the SW universe. Maybe I'm just lacking imagination in my old age, lol. Overall, though, just fantastic work!