Valiant website is live... we need these characters in plastic!

pastwatch2001

• 2 weeks later...

That's great and all but I see they left out three of that companies heavy hitters and two of them the entire company was built around....Granted I know they were Goldkey characters but you can't talk about Valiant without them....

I was a kid at that time and was so absorbed in the other titles that I only recognized The Valiant Universe, but never read it. This is exciting news, I hope they produce a decent amount of books; I'll be along for the ride.

I noticed Turok wasnt there, which is the other thats missing.

Turok was the third I was refering too....The otherday I was at Wal-Mart and saw a new Turok animated movie.On the back it said he had to travel to the Lost Land.I think I may go pick it up and check it ouy!!

• 1 month later...

I am glad we have Solar and Magnus because we have hit them over the head with tons of emails but the new owners have no cares about making toys as they said it is not in their plans at the moment so we shall see.

• 2 weeks later...
I am glad we have Solar and Magnus because we have hit them over the head with tons of emails but the new owners have no cares about making toys as they said it is not in their plans at the moment so we shall see.

Maybe they'd just rather go with a company that actually makes toys, rather than one that only talks about it.

Maybe they'd just rather go with a company that actually makes toys, rather than one that only talks about it.

Their loss but I guess you will find out after series1 drops. And again I have the best characters from Valiant that I ever wanted Dr. Solar and Magnus they were faves of mine growing up.