X-Force Wolverine

khamla

yes! I would love this & you know they will make it! whenever a new wolverine color scheme comes around you know you will see it b/c they always make him. plus that suit is so awesome. & an x-force box set would rule although i do agree that we need a regular warpath & wolfsbane.

x-force is the best x team ever! the pne cable lead, and the new one now. not a big fan of the x-statix version of x-force though, but yes! i would definetly get this version of wolverine and a box set, but we'll probably wait about one more decade for them cause hasbro is so damn slow with things. did you do this custom?

I photoshoped it.

great work... i really thought that it was custom painted... i don't have photoshop, and i don't know how to use it, and if it's easy to make things happen using it... but hey, your work is really great...

i havnt gotten x-force yet, is it good? is deadpool in it?

HELL YEAH!! i havent picked up a comic in years, but i gave messiah complex a try and i got intrested in x-force again (my all time favorite x-group) and the first issue was the #$@#. Too bad domino and shatterstar aint in it, but at least warpath and wolverine is. no siting on deadpool, but maybe in the future. but there is deadpool in a recent wolveirne issue......wolverine vs. deadpool. Man, i hope there is a x-force box set coming for the ML line.

I really don't think we could do with another Wolverine especially since we'll get bombarded with countless products of him when his movie hits. Now an X-force box set with a new X-23 and Warpath and Wolfsbane that I might go for.

Nice work on the photoshop for a second there I thought it was a custom.