gambit and deadpool in wolverine movie

shokker

WTF is Gambit doing in the Wolverine movie ??? He doesn't have anything to do with Wolverine's history. Gambit needs to appear in either a Rogue solo movie, X-Men IV, or in his own solo movie.

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool is great.

I hear Liev Shreiber is supposed to be Sabretooth. That's another big WTF ??? He's a good actor, but he cannot fill the physical portrayal of the character in either heighth or strength.

I'm also upset about them getting an East Asian actress (Maggie Q) to play the Native American role of Silver Fox.

gambit in a wolverine origins movie, i don't see why they would include him. he had no part in his origin. silver fox, yes. i had thought a while back they were suppose have gerard butler from 300 play sabretooth. they need him played by someone with the physical, both height and strength, attributes to play him. deadpool would be great. i really do not want to see ryan reynolds play him it wouldn't work at all. i don't see where people would want a funny guy to play deadpool. whom when i was reading comics way back then was not a funny guy he was a serious assassin. are they going to include yuriko/lady deathstrike, and how about maverick. also it would be great to see possibly alpha flight, since they were the ones sent after wolverine to capture him and bring him back.

Very happy about that. Can't loose with Wolverine, Deadpool. and Gambit in one movie.

Yeah, I agree, it does sound good.

On paper that is, we'll see what we get.

But hey, I was convinced that the Transformers movie was going to suck, until I saw it.

So here's hoping!

gambit in a wolverine origins movie, i don't see why they would include him. he had no part in his origin. silver fox, yes. i had thought a while back they were suppose have gerard butler from 300 play sabretooth. they need him played by someone with the physical, both height and strength, attributes to play him. deadpool would be great. i really do not want to see ryan reynolds play him it wouldn't work at all. i don't see where people would want a funny guy to play deadpool. whom when i was reading comics way back then was not a funny guy he was a serious assassin. are they going to include yuriko/lady deathstrike, and how about maverick. also it would be great to see possibly alpha flight, since they were the ones sent after wolverine to capture him and bring him back.

Thank you! How is reanolds going to work this? Back then, he was a serious assassin. Still, also there could have been a better pick for my fave anti hero. I just cant see him even doing a deadpool voice. (Crackily and annoying like in MUA and X men L. 2) When i think deadpool the first namie that comes to mind is certainly not Renolds

why are deadpool and gambit in a movie about wolverine's origins?

ummm...who cares why....from what I remembered everyone complained about the 15 year old flat chested Rogue, or the teen age Ice Man and the non Australian Pyro. Thats how it goes in movies. get over it really.

yeah, but those characters actually had something to do with the x-men. okay, pyro didnt, but that worked out by X3. gambit has nothing to do with wolverine. deadpool, i can kinda see, since he was also in the weapon X program, but gambit?

I'm surprised by all the love for Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, I personally love the casting, but for some reason don't sense it going down well with most fans. I can't wait for this movie now, wasn't expecting Deadpool to be any part of the movie, but that should be what makes it worth seeing.

Will.i.am. not so much. I just don't care for him, and his body of work, and has he ever acted before?

over at superherohype they said that

tyler kitsch will play gambit and thats official. he looks great for the role.

deadpool will be played by ryan reynolds but its not for sure. since ryan is a funny guy, he would be great for the role i think.

gambit is in wolverine so is deadpool and someone called beak he looks funny and the guy from lost and lordof the rings is playing agent zero??????? is storm in the movie hope so.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see why people wouldn't want Reynolds to play Deadpool. He's a sarcastic smartass in most of his roles, and does an excellent job of pulling it off (ie Blade Trinity, Waiting, Van Wilder)...just like Deadpool.

I think he's perfect for the role, and I can see it coming off really well.

Beak's been confirmed too kiddies. I hope this move doesn't turn into X-3 with so many characters you don't care what they do. It's got Pool though...so this movie instantly gained a 10 on the Awesomeness scale. Even if the rest of the movie sucks, you know Reynolds as Deadpool is going to steal the show and make it work the 8-10 bucks you gotta pay to hit the theater. So now the cast is shapping up nicely...well we got like 1 or 2 that don't quite fit, but meh...we get Pool.

Hugh Jackman - Wolvie

Well I mean...duh.

Lynn Collins - Silver Fox

According to iMDB Lynn Collins nabbed the role. She was in "One for the Money" and "Number 23". Looks hawt.

Ryan Reynolds - Deadpool

OMG! I had such a fanboy moment a few weeks ago when I read this. I've been saying Reynolds should play Deadpool since X-Men 1 was announced.

Liev Schreiber - Victor Creed

It says on iMDB's plot snopsis..."Wolverine seeks out revenge against Victor Creed WHO WILL LATER BECOME SABRETOOTH". So I take it either A) They're playing it off like Sabretooth goes through some transformation at some point or B ) Liev is playing the Weapon-X-type Tooth we saw a few years back. While still badass he was a bit smaller than normally depicted/drawn and sported a short dew.

Danny Huston - William Stryker

Kick ASS! Huston played Marlow the lead Vampire in 30 Days of Night, I can't wait to see him fill this role.

Daniel Henney - Agent Zero (Maverick)

They got a pretty Asian boy to play the badass Caucasian Canuck mercenary...okay. If you go Asian you should cast Tony Ja...dude is just all-out badass (don't mess with his Elephants).

Taylor Kitsch - Gambit

I wonder if the Cajun is going to be aiding Wolverine or not? And to those saying Gambit has nothing to do with Wolverines past...obviously he does...DUH! (I'm kidding, I know what you mean, but it'll be nice to see Gambit on the big screen.)

Merry the Hobbit - Beak

YES! Charlie didn't drown as predicted by Desmond [/lost reference] he turned into possibly one of my favorite X-characters ever! I miss seeing Barnell in the comics, I know he's de-powered, but damnit Beak was awesome and he saved the Omniverse.

Will.I.Am - John Wraith

Wait...what? You know this means we'll be hearing at least one Black Eyed Peas song in the movie... @grumpy@