Toy Fair 2008: Hasbro's Marvel Legends Two-Pack Variant First Look

JayC

nice i gotta get em both!!

but of course the obvious question is if they were making a variant, why wouldnt they make an Echo variant version of Ronin??

ahh but isnt Echo a Skrull anyway ??

well at least we get a Clint Barton head so that is pretty dam cool! does the variant come with that too or... a Skrull head??? would match the green tint to the variant suit hmmm

Thanks for the pics guys... these figures look grat

as long as hasbro fixes the hip joint, i am good!!!

ut can we STOP geting Ultimate figures? I mean some of them are ok, but can we start getting characters that NEED a 1st time release such as MLs: Guardian from Alpha Flight, Snowbird, Stingray, Terrax, Grey Gargoyle, Whirlwind, Blastarr, Crossbones, Sebastian Shaw, Nigthhawk, Tigershark, etc.,etc.

Well, i cant wait for HML 4, Ronin, and hopefully a Hand ninja figure ....

These look really good. I'll definately be getting them!

but can we STOP geting Ultimate figures? I mean some of them are ok, but can we start getting characters that NEED a 1st time release such as MLs: Guardian from Alpha Flight, Snowbird, Stingray, Terrax, Grey Gargoyle, Whirlwind, Blastarr, Crossbones, Sebastian Shaw, Nigthhawk, Tigershark, etc.,etc.

Be glad we're getting great sculpted figures for a change in these upcoming 2 packs. Since these have been coming along few and far between, it'd be wise to get 'em while the gettings good! Once they shift permanently to the new joints, then we're gonna feel like we shoulda gotten these figures with the old style articulation ! Shall we say Hulk wave joints ? Aarhhh !

im surprised that no one mention the new packaging yet. it looks nice.

yeah, i agree! can't wait for these figs...

ummm, i just wanna ask, for those who make ML teams...

ummm, will you put ronin in your avengers display together with the toybiz hawkeye and pretend that this is the maya lopez ronin?

cause that's what i'm planning to do...

im surprised that no one mention the new packaging yet. it looks nice.

yeah, i agree! can't wait for these figs...

ummm, i just wanna ask, for those who make ML teams...

ummm, will you put ronin in your avengers display together with the toybiz hawkeye and pretend that this is the maya lopez ronin?

cause that's what i'm planning to do...

actually i'm really conflicted with that. I want maya more then i want Clint but if ronin is coming with Clints head i suppose he'll be next to my hawkeye. Hopefully my thought that the Variant will come with Maya head will come true.

I checked with Marvel. Both versions of Ronin will come with the Clint Barton head. No plans for Maya at this time. Though im thinking since these have interchangeable heads, you could probably take the Elektra head and customize fairly easily a Maya Ronin.

I checked with Marvel. Both versions of Ronin will come with the Clint Barton head. No plans for Maya at this time. Though im thinking since these have interchangeable heads, you could probably take the Elektra head and customize fairly easily a Maya Ronin.

aww i wanted a hand printed maya already done. @grumpy@

ahh well i can alway take one of them as a Maya figure and one as a clint figure. just don't change the ronin mask.

oh... that made me sad... still, that ronin is going to my avengers shelf... i'll just pretend it's maya...

LOL, I meant to say I checked with Hasbro not Marvel..... It's been a long week. @faint@

LOL, I meant to say I checked with Hasbro not Marvel..... It's been a long week. @faint@

it's ok... we didn't notice... until you corrected yourself.

it's ok... we didn't notice... until you corrected yourself.

i know i didn't, but now that we all do know lets point and laugh @smilepunch@