LCBH on Clearence

GPM in ICT

I was at Walmart this morining and they have LCBH two packs on clearence for $15.00. This particular Wally world didn't carry the sigle figure so I have no idea if this is just a single sore of company wide.

Actually picked up another Marv today. Still regular price (here in Houston) but maybe they'll clearance here soon. Thanks for the heads up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOLY CRAP!!! go to K B toys if you have one near you. they have all the figures on sale for 5-6 bucks and the 2 packs for 10.

add on to that the buy 3 get 1 free sale and it is a steal. i may pick up the whole 1st wave again just to get another pitt and make a custom figure

HOLY CRAP!!! go to K B toys if you have one near you. they have all the figures on sale for 5-6 bucks and the 2 packs for 10.

add on to that the buy 3 get 1 free sale and it is a steal. i may pick up the whole 1st wave again just to get another pitt and make a custom figure

DUDE!!!! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw them running for that much. dude!!!! THANKS AGAIN! I hope they still in stock

• 2 weeks later...

One of my Walmarts had the 2-packs on a clearance endcap for $11 each. I overheard an employee telling another to mark all the clearance stuff down another 50%! So I picked up the Conan Wrarrl and Clownface/Panda sets and asked her if she could do them first. I got each set for $5.50 each!!

• 3 months later...

Well, I have a complete Pitt, and was planning on building Monkeyman, but I could never find anyone from the wave except for Judge Death...

They are clearanced here for 5 bucks for a single figure, and 15 for the two-packs.

Marvel Legends are marked down to 5 bucks,

and Marvel Mighty Muggs are 7

Star Wars Mighty Muggs are 7 too...

• 5 months later...

I picked up wave 2 plus variants from Entertainment Earth for less than $50 a couple weeks back. They have the whole set on clearance so I suggest if you ever wanted series 2, now is the time to get it fairly inexpensively. Included was a Madman variant that I didn't even know Marvel Toys was making.

EDIT:I just went on EE's website to double check the clearance sale, and the price is now $74.99. I guess the sale ended, but I'm glad I picked them up when I did.

000_0353.jpg

Yeah, I finally wound up getting Marv and Star of Amazon for about $12 a piece. Pitt was nice, but Monkeyman really puts him to shame, the only thing I hate is I passed on the variant Ann O'brian several times and now she's the only one I lack. Overall a line that was stopped way too soon. Wave 3 would ahve been ok, but after that from some of the characters that they had the right too, oh well best not to dwell. Congrates on getting the figures.