How many of these are you going to buy.....

379.jpg

I am not one to be able to army build since I collect a bunch of lines but I am going to make an exception! ;)

At least 15 for me!

Those are pretty damn awesome. I am still struggling with the whether or not to army build the CGs...now I have to ponder the Vipers and BATs as well. Then once I break down that much I know I'll end up army building the troopers and then...DIVORCE. Decisions, decisions.

Army building... so far I'm at:

Cobra Officers - 3

Cobra Troopers - 3

Cobra Troopers "comic colored" - 2

Cobra Stinger Drivers - 2

Cobra Air Troopers - 5

Crimson Guard - 5

Plans to add:

Fred & Scarface

Vipers - Probably 3

Hiss Tank Drivers - just 1

BATs - 5 or 6

Then I'll be happy

I've already gone overboard with the 25th line...

I have 15 Cobra Troopers and 5 Cobra Officers...one officer for every 5 troopers. I only have 2 Crimson Guards, 2 Stinger Drivers and 1 Airborne Trooper...

I preordered 3 cases of the Wave with the Vipers, Wild Bill, Jetpack Duke, etc.

I think the only troops I'd try to army build would be the regular cobra grunts. And largely because of that damn poster image that originally came out first advertising the 25th line. Was never that much a fan of all the other trooper types, other than the occasional story where a couple show up. So will probably grab one or two of such troops at most.

Sounds good everyone! :D

It seems I am with the people who say they will get all the ones they find because I haven't seen a single Crimson Guard in my area!

Counting what I have:

10 Box Set Troopers (Call Sign: Snakeoil)

1 Wave 1 Officers

12 Legion Troopers (Call Sign: Snakeskin)

2 Legion officers

6 Wave 2 Troopers (Viper Pilots w/ Legion Jetpacks)

2 Crimson Guards

What I want:

2 more Box Set Troopers

1 more Wave 1 Officer

2 more Crimson Guardsmen

2 Fred Series Guardsmen (Comic Pack)

6 more Wave 2 Troopers (to man 6 Trubble Bubbles; 12 if the Cobra CLAWS rumor pans out)

12 3-Pack Troopers (Call Sign: Snakebite)

2 3-Pack Officers

12 Vipers

24 BATs

6 Tele-Vipers

12 HISS Drivers (for my 12 DTC HISSes)

1 Rip-It (as HISS Commander with 25th HISS V)