How many of these are you going to buy.....

Riker

I've already gone over my normal collecting habit by buying over a dozen or so Cobra Troopers, a few Officers, and 4 legions sets (during that big amazon sale a month or so back) and 3 red ninjas. I plan on not buying more than 2 or 3 vipers, but going nuts on the bats, with a goal of 6 to 12. I hope they heavily pack the case ratios with the troop builders, I hate the fact they're impossible to find.

"I am stting at 100 cobra single pack troopers, and 50 CGs, so i will do 50-100 of the Vipers, and 50-100 of the BATS. They look so nice!!!!! "

Man, you guys have some nice Jobs!!

I'll get about 2-4 of the CGs, the Vipers, and the BATS.

It's really not that difficult when G.I.Joe is the only line you collect, and even then, when you have everything ELSE that comes before it... (I won't be in that position until next year when I complete my MOC collection.)

But, all he really has done is spend $900. :-P I spent $2000 on Saturday ordering 24 MOC figures I lacked from an online store.

-Kevin

Forgot to mention how many of each I wanted... :)

I currently have between 3-5 of each "troop" except for the first 5-pack, of which I only have two, and my one open Officer, even though I can open another if needed.

With the Vipers, I'm thinking I'll get five.

With anything Python Patrol, probably ten since I worship all things Python Patrol.

-Kevin

I've got 5 troopers and I reckon on getting about the same number of vipers, maybe more.

I've never been big on the BATS so I probably won't build em, but I will keep my eyes out for extras for u guys if you want

just 1, as I've done with all the other troopers. Hasbro will undoubtedly do several decos of the mold, so that will fill out my army of Vipers just like the rest.

Totally agree. Same here.

I am stting at 100 cobra single pack troopers, and 50 CGs, so i will do 50-100 of the Vipers, and 50-100 of the BATS. They look so nice!!!!!

Great googley-moogley! The 100 Cobra singles I can see ( I run into a lot of these now), but you've came upon 50 Siegies? I've found 2 total and that is the most of any of the Wave 1 '08 I've seen.

Oh, and as for me. I don't know yet. I haven't really decided if I want to army build yet in the 25th line (but that BAT might be hard to resist.)