NEW! RADIATING SNAKE EYES PLAY SET!!!

Includes

Snake Eyes

Timber w/ rolling over action

2 x Crows

*Special Mail In Offer

All with low level radiation ACTION!

RadiatingSnakeEyesPolar2.jpg

way too much time on my hands on a Sunday.

AdmiralHunter and I were wondering what other figure they would include with the Mass Device playset. I commented that it would be hilarious if they included a radiating snake eyes with glowing action . . . seriously, it was a joke. Then Hasbro blew me away. God bless them.

Actually! That's not how it went down in the cartoon! We both know that Timber, and Snake Eyes did NOT die there... And there were NOT crows!

-Kevin

Yea . .. you caught me. I have really never seen GI Joe in my life. That's a thermos of liquor he's holding, right? @hmmm@

NEW! RADIATING SNAKE EYES PLAY SET!!!

Includes

Snake Eyes

Timber w/ rolling over action

2 x Crows

All with low level radiation ACTION!

RadiatingSnakeEyes2.jpg

way too much time on my hands on a Sunday.

AdmiralHunter and I were wondering what other figure they would include with the Mass Device playset. I commented that it would be hilarious if they included a radiating snake eyes with glowing action . . . seriously, it was a joke. Then Hasbro blew me away. God bless them.

Nice one George.....thanks for the heads up. lol

Funny! Maybe the Polar Bear that Timber fights could be included. :D

The Main picture has been updated!! New addition to the exclusive!

RadiatingSnakeEyesPolar2.jpg

Yes, that's right. It's the Polar Bear that attacked Timber in the background. It's not your imagination.

The mail in offer is also not your imagination . . . or IS it?!

INTRODUCING

RatiatedPolarBear.jpg

I totally get what you guys are saying........but I think this figure is insanely cool for a bunch of reasons.....I'm usually not for re-paints or re-decos but this could be one of the coolest re-do's ever for a Joe figure......

oh and how bad do I want a polar bear now.......

I totally get what you guys are saying........but I think this figure is insanely cool for a bunch of reasons.....I'm usually not for re-paints or re-decos but this could be one of the coolest re-do's ever for a Joe figure......

oh and how bad do I want a polar bear now.......

That specific polar bear is from the 2006 12' GIJCC Convention Set.

-Kevin

How about including the "whatever the hell it is" substance that the blind doood put on SE to take the radiation off? @lol@

That comes with a later repaint... What's wrong with you?

-Kevin

When he throws it in the fire it looks like he's throwing a gigantic piece of crap that is glowing with radiation. So . . . you also think a glowing piece of crap should be included in the set as well? Oh and I'm working on the Killer Whale / Iceberg set. Great idea.

Is the Radiation Poisoned Snake-eyes really a mail in? So far I have only seen 2 figures that look like they would be from that set. Baroness in Scuba gear, and the Radiation Snake-eyes.

I am also wondering if the cart with the cube shaped containers is included with the set.

Is the Radiation Poisoned Snake-eyes really a mail in? So far I have only seen 2 figures that look like they would be from that set. Baroness in Scuba gear, and the Radiation Snake-eyes.

I am also wondering if the cart with the cube shaped containers is included with the set.

The set includes Radiation Snake-Eyes, Baroness, Stalker w/ Jump, and Cobra Trooper. What you can see if you look at the package REAL closely is the two crows and Timber. The mail-in is the Polar Bear.

-Kevin

The set includes Radiation Snake-Eyes, Baroness, Stalker w/ Jump, and Cobra Trooper. What you can see if you look at the package REAL closely is the two crows and Timber. The mail-in is the Polar Bear.

-Kevin

@loll@ Don't forget the upcoming Iceberg and Killer Whale set, with mail-in Arctic Boar with Snowboard.

-Kevin

@loll@ Don't forget the upcoming Iceberg and Killer Whale set, with mail-in Arctic Boar with Snowboard.

You are gonna kill me. :( I'm gonna go break with all these! DAMN YOU HASBRO!

-Kevin

-Kevin

You are gonna kill me. :( I'm gonna go break with all these! DAMN YOU HASBRO!

-Kevin

aaahahahahahaha @loll@

Thanks man, I just came close to shooting beer out of my nose.