hasbro marvel legends series 4?

lonewolf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's not a direct sequel. The director has said while they're not redoing the Thomas Jane one, they won't be referencing it either. She considers the last one based off of Marvel Knights Punisher, while this one is more Marvel MAX Punisher.

Actually, it's not a direct sequel. The director has said while they're not redoing the Thomas Jane one, they won't be referencing it either. She considers the last one based off of Marvel Knights Punisher, while this one is more Marvel MAX Punisher.

did she actually see the movie? it has Max writing all over it.

the tom jane one was based off the marvel knights punisher??? i'm not sure i agree on that, 'cause i thought it was more like max punisher...

umm guys the Marvel Legends Series 4 series has another hydra agent???

ahh the new guy welcome. so niave. yes the first lot of the are coming with HML 3 Hydra Soldiers ( with brood queen bit), but then they'll be coming with Ast Beast.

the tom jane one was based off the marvel knights punisher??? i'm not sure i agree on that, 'cause i thought it was more like max punisher...

if you followed any of the marvel knights punisher comics you would know that the tom jane movie was based on those comics, i mean look at the one where he faces the russian, he wears the exact same white shirt and jeans as he does in the movie, along with the russians trademark red and white striped shirt.

if you followed any of the marvel knights punisher comics you would know that the tom jane movie was based on those comics, i mean look at the one where he faces the russian, he wears the exact same white shirt and jeans as he does in the movie, along with the russians trademark red and white striped shirt.

oh, i didn't notice that... i think you're pretty observant... either that or you're really a big punisher fan... ;)

So has there been any new news about this series? It is already march and it was said in Jan is when it was coming! anyone know anything? I ready need new stuff.

It'll most likely hit near or after the IM movie line hits, i'm sure they want the IM figs out first(and to be honest i'll agree with em :D )

So has there been any new news about this series? It is already march and it was said in Jan is when it was coming! anyone know anything? I ready need new stuff.

It'll most likely hit near or after the IM movie line hits, i'm sure they want the IM figs out first(and to be honest i'll agree with em :D )

That's a good point. I think they did that last year, delaying ML to not step on the toes of the movie figures. I'm more interested in the ML though, so I say bring it on already! I thought the wave was suppose to be out in Feb with Beast coming out in March.