Toy Fair 2008: Hasbro's Spider-Man Movie Photos

Ryno

problem is that Hasbro knows there's always some sucker out there that will buy these movie figs no matter how many times they get re-released!

Keep supporting crap movie figs, they'll keep making them to the rest of our dismay.

I'll wait till August & hope they didn't screw up Tarantula by giving him some video game costume!

Now I do love movie figures, but I agree, enough is enough. I would love to see new molds done in that style, but not the same molds again and again.

However I do think the half symbiote/ half red Spiderman is a neat concept and done well in that figure.

look at it this way. after august no more movie wave. but enough! we don't want these. Guess we'll have to wait for NYCC to see the better version. Does anyone know when that is?

but one of the large problems with the movie garbage coming out first is that they will clog the shelves and stores will be slower to stock the comic waves.

look at it this way. after august no more movie wave. but enough! we don't want these. Guess we'll have to wait for NYCC to see the better version. Does anyone know when that is?

but one of the large problems with the movie garbage coming out first is that they will clog the shelves and stores will be slower to stock the comic waves.

true but if these do bad the could alway retunr them and hasbro and melt then down and make "good" figures out of them.

Spiderman Movie Figures, a year later -Waste of time and precious plastic, don't they realize the movie's over and done with ??? Somebody forgot to change the calendar in the production factories !!! They must be rushing to get these things out before Spiderman 4 !! Oh well, they don't understand english anyways, keep pressing the buttons and the levers and churn them out as usual, Hasbro wants them flowing . . .