So, I guess no TerrorDome this year..

FakeSaleen

After browsing the pics, no sight of it despite the rumor.

I was hoping that they would take a que from BBI and start making a little more realistic vehicles.

Oh well...

Sorry to say, but anyone who had ANY faith in that rumor is a little misguided...

How many times have we heard the no big playsets-comment? We'll get TWO big playsets to go with the movie, if they're in the movie... some Cobra base, and GIJOE HQ.

-Kevin

After browsing the pics, no sight of it despite the rumor.

I was hoping that they would take a que from BBI and start making a little more realistic vehicles.

Oh well...

Sorry to say, but anyone who had ANY faith in that rumor is a little misguided...

How many times have we heard the no big playsets-comment? We'll get TWO big playsets to go with the movie, if they're in the movie... some Cobra base, and GIJOE HQ.

-Kevin

Yea, I missed that rumor. Maybe after the movie in 09 they might think about releasing it if the movie does well. But I'd have a hard time believing they'd do it beforehand.

Hey Kev, how was dinner?

I've never really understood why people want Hasbro to release another Terror Drome or Flagg. When it comes down to do it for the same amount of money it would probably cost you could get a near complete vintage one on ebay. $500 is $500.

You'd think this, but it is true, people just don't get it (and I don't mean this as a personal attack, but it is just a matter of fact)....but as Kev and George can attest to, EVERY YEAR there is SOMEONE at the con who asks this at the Hasbro Roundtable. And every year, the answer is the same. @lol@

....besides, I think some of the tools are lost or damaged, so they may not be able to piece togther a new one anyway.

Yea, I missed that rumor. Maybe after the movie in 09 they might think about releasing it if the movie does well. But I'd have a hard time believing they'd do it beforehand.

Hey Kev, how was dinner?

As it turns out... I was not fed! It was horrible! I had to scarf on some chips to hold me over until dinner (which is still 90+ minutes out!)

-Kevin

ACTUALLY FOR YEARS IVE ASKED FOR WHAT THEY R FINALLY DOING----------SMALL PLAYSETS THAT COULD BE PUT TOGETHER AND MAKE A SWEET AZZ PLAYSET------------NOT THAT THESE MAKE ANY ONE THING BUT

MAYBE THEY WILL BUILD OFF THESE TWO "BATTLE SETS " AND GIVE US MORE --

JIMO

THEY COULD EASILY ----------EASILY ----BREAK A TERROR DROME DOWN INTO ABOUT 10 DIFFRENT SETS AND MAKE ONE-----

IT MAY NOT HAVE AS MANY ACTION FEATURES BUT IT COULD BE DONE

BUT IMAGINE HAVEING ALL NINE SETS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND A FIREBAT HANGER!!!!

THAT WOULD SUC

DOC