Toy Fair 2008: Hasbro's Marvel Legends Two-Pack Photos

Ryno

elektra i don't mind getting but it Ronin i want more so if there together the better. Now can anyone answer this question? which ronin is it?

I knew we be getting a ULt WW2 cap and not a redone version of the series 7/8 version. Nick fury is a nice addition

and you say there is 2 more pack for this wave and 4 more for the next.

best of the Toy fair if you ask me.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elektra i don't mind getting but it Ronin i want more so if there together the better. Now can anyone answer this question? which ronin is it?

I knew we be getting a ULt WW2 cap and not a redone version of the series 7/8 version. Nick fury is a nice addition

and you say there is 2 more pack for this wave and 4 more for the next.

best of the Toy fair if you ask me.

It's possible ronin can be both. with all the interchangable parts we might get both Maya Lopez and Clint Barton heads.

Is there supposed to be any new news comming out today or is that basically all we get from toy fair 08, marvel legends wise. Cuz basically we didnt get any elaboration on the actual legends line... just a bunch or new stuff. And while the 2 packs look cool. We only got 2 out of supposedly 8 and they didnt even give us any ohter names. So I'm hoping there is more news to come today.

I am getting the Capt. America set without a doubt. I have been waiting for the WWII version for a long time and it looks very well done.

Hey all. I think Ryan posted this over on MN, but just to make sure everyone got the news on these. There will be 2 waves of 2-packs this year totaltling a total of 8 different 2-packs which if my math is correct mean 16 new figures. Hasbro indicated that we can expect more army builder to pop up in these 2-packs.

The 2-packs have enterchangeable hands and head. Ronin will come with a Clint Barton head. There is a variant pack that will come with the Skrull version of Elektra. Ronin should be different as well some how but they wouldn't say how.

Hey all. I think Ryan posted this over on MN, but just to make sure everyone got the news on these. There will be 2 waves of 2-packs this year totaltling a total of 8 different 2-packs which if my math is correct mean 16 new figures. Hasbro indicated that we can expect more army builder to pop up in these 2-packs.

The 2-packs have enterchangeable hands and head. Ronin will come with a Clint Barton head. There is a variant pack that will come with the Skrull version of Elektra. Ronin should be different as well some how but they wouldn't say how.

the variant ronin will probally be Echo head instead of Lint Bartons head. whihc is very cool we can get then both.

I forsee many Wonder Woman customs coming from that Elektra.

Why? the DCUC wave 4 Wonderwoman is the best version of her in the 6' scale ever!

i agree that AIM will be made but i think it will be more then likely Hand Ninja that will be pack with it. then again they could just two a Aim two pack like they did with Hydra.

what going to be the fourth one is what i want to know. i hope it's Aurora and Northstar we saw in toyfare magazine. any one agree.

i'm goona get these for sure... ronin is superb! i just wish they had ares there instead of another cap... but overall, i'm impressed and excited...

why would they put Main Universe Figure with a Ultimate figure? no what they should have done was put a Ultimate Thor in there, complete Ultimate Marvel Big Three (Thor Cap and Ironman)