Toy Fair 2008: Hasbro's Fing Fang Foom Series Hulk Legends Photos

Ryno

I was very excited with these pics. Ronin and Ult Fury, Ult Cap, and even Electra. I'm still on for the Hulk Legends, but hmmmmm.....

SheHulk looks pretty small (Wonder what Hasbro put under that dress?). Absorbing Man with Xavier's head?? Wendigo is nice and big, but something is odd. Like the Hulk:End figure just fine. Foom looked amazing and then...WHAT!!!! No articulation in the hands of a figure that must hold and crush many puny heros!!! That's unheard of. Come to think of it Wendigo needs some hand-ticulation as well.

The big question: Does it only take those four figures to build Foom??? If so, I'm all in and $15 s not prob.

GEEK

oh wait so its this line that has foom and not the movie line up?.. I guess that makes more sense I duno what I was thinking :D Even foom could not save that movie line up though yikes :D & yeah the lack of hand articulation sort of sucks for foom! :( You make a great point geek!

Are these really from Hasbro? I have to say these are quite nice.....if Hasbro can make the retail figures look like these it will be a job well done.

FA She Hulk needs a rolling pin and hair curlers! Maybe it's her pose. Absorbing Man looks bored? I NEED that Wendigo and I can't believe that most (not all) these figures look good. Hasbro, please stop it with the Sigma 6 elbows. Fin Fang Foom vs. Cloverfield...coming soon. Just when I was feeling depressed about the death of Marvel Toys' Legendary Heroes line I see a ton of Iron Man figures that I will love to own. Hasbro IS Economic Stimulus! I'm so excited I'm rambling.....

I like them all except the Absorbing man he's too clean cut, I like the Toybiz one better. I'm excited about the new figures because with the 4horsemen doing the sculps for DCU I've been more excited over the DC stuff more so than marvel. I'm glad to finally get confirmation on new marvel products. -_-

I was very excited with these pics. Ronin and Ult Fury, Ult Cap, and even Electra. I'm still on for the Hulk Legends, but hmmmmm.....

SheHulk looks pretty small (Wonder what Hasbro put under that dress?). Absorbing Man with Xavier's head?? Wendigo is nice and big, but something is odd. Like the Hulk:End figure just fine. Foom looked amazing and then...WHAT!!!! No articulation in the hands of a figure that must hold and crush many puny heros!!! That's unheard of. Come to think of it Wendigo needs some hand-ticulation as well.

The big question: Does it only take those four figures to build Foom??? If so, I'm all in and $15 s not prob.

GEEK

its two waves of four to build him. still, he looks worth the money.

those damn knee joints!!! DAH!!!!!!!! i hate'em! wendigo is looking pretty decent.. foom is pretty friggin sweet... i just dont want to get a bunch of crappy ass figs to get him...

GEEK

Wonder about the same thing too. Hope She Hulk is a lot more detailed than we expect :D

Shehulk looks really cool actually. I think her face is ay better than the HML2 figure. and i don't mind that figure.

but the body i think is really obviously going to be the one they use for Shanna.

i hope they still keep Valkyrie, Samson and WW Hulk for the 2nd line of Hulk figures.

It is very nice wave... but i hope that final figures will look like with their prototypes..

hasbro pls. paint it with all your hearts...

If there will be 4 figure each wave at $15 each, I think it will be fair for me... so that I can prepare my pocket for each wave..

But One question.... There are still 6 figures left,

valkyrie

doc samson

ed hulk

king hulk

red king

son of the hulk

are 6 figures will be available for wave 2???

or

6 figures each wave??? there are 2 figures left??

Bi-beast

grey hulk

Wendigo I have to say is pretty good but obviously I'm disappointed with the lack of finger articulation. How can I have him pose with my other Hulk or Sasquatch figures? He cannot grab tree trunks or objects in his hands? Hasbro gotta pay attention to what we people want. Poseable Legends not Statues with limited poseability! You go to Diamond Select or DC Direct for that kinda stuff. She Hulk has the knees I suspected and I'd probably pass on her. Absorbing Man is good with a little wash I can apply myself. He is a must-have classic villain much like the Sand Man, Baron Zemo, or Green Goblin.