Toy Fair 2008: Hasbro Details on Spider-Man Classics, Legends 2-Packs, SDCC Exclusives, Fing Fang Foom and more!

Ryno

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOOOOOOOOM! damn that thing is kick-ass, and is even better than the custom used in the promos! absorbing man looks a bit off, but ah well! she-hulk's knees look much better than the ones one marvel girl (im assuming shulkie's are also ball jointed). and im REALLY glad that SMC is returning, though i havent herd of tarantula. ah well. heres hoping ultimate cap is the same sculpt as ML8.

totally digging the two packs, absorbng man, FFF and some Ironmen. That`s hat I´m interested so far

FFF looks cool. I think we are going to be oversaturated with Hulk and Iron Man stuff. Most of it looks cool though

Does Hasbro know that Spider-Man 3 was two years ago??? I like the fact that the SMC are back, but never mind the movie characters and just go with the classic comic characters.

Im still really bummed about The Marvel Icons though. They had such potential.

Hasbro said most of the new stuff will be shown at NYCC in April. They said that Toy Fair is mostly about promoting the movie lines and the Comic Cons will be for their non-movie lines like ML. The coolest and most exciting news I heard is that the Wrecking Crew is sculpted and should be out within a year. The Hasbro guy suggested that they might be coming out in some kind of ML spin-off line, though he wouldn't confirm just what that is. However they get out, I want them!

Hasbro said most of the new stuff will be shown at NYCC in April. They said that Toy Fair is mostly about promoting the movie lines and the Comic Cons will be for their non-movie lines like ML. The coolest and most exciting news I heard is that the Wrecking Crew is sculpted and should be out within a year. The Hasbro guy suggested that they might be coming out in some kind of ML spin-off line, though he wouldn't confirm just what that is. However they get out, I want them!

I truly hope you're right about them making the crew this yr! But, they better be the classic version as I hate the stupid helmet they put on modern Bulldozer!

Whoa!! They said a Wrecking Crew is finally in the works?!! That's awesome, hopefully it looks great and paves the way for even more team sets!! (Alpha Flight, hint, hint)

This wasn't a great shwoing for Hasbro. i sincerely hope they will make that kazar pack and Wrecking crew. Otherwise Mattel will be kicking their butts this year with the DC Classics line ups. If you aren't collecting those, you are missing out on the best toys out to date!

okay excuse me for saying this but what did mattel show? two new DC figures? what did hasbro show? the 9 new ML. i think my point speak for itself.

Yes...Hasbro's "Marvel Legends" certainly speak for themselves...

Hasbro...Killer of two toy lines in 2007...

#US1#

okay excuse me for saying this but what did mattel show? two new DC figures? what did hasbro show? the 9 new ML. i think my point speak for itself.

Yes...9 NEW incredibly underwhelming figures referred to as "Marvel Legends"...From Hasbro, killer of two toy lines in 2007.

#US1#

please you just don't like hasbro. Period. these are great. not only that they are made but &&*&*&* Marvel toys!!!

Hey just wanted to say THANK YOU to Rhyno and TNI for getting us all this info and pics!

Great job, thank you!

i am really excited about all this stuff coming our way!

i cant sit still!

8 different 2 packs with variants and interchangeable parts! Puma, Tarantula, more SMC!! Foom! Ka-zar! Wrecking Crew??!!

this is gonna be a good year! expensive but goood!

i am like a kid waiting for x-mas!

now when is that Blackbolt line coming out so i can get a fix?!

Yes...9 NEW incredibly underwhelming figures referred to as "Marvel Legends"...From Hasbro, killer of two toy lines in 2007.

#US1#

please you just don't like hasbro. Period. these are great. not only that they are made but &&*&*&* Marvel toys!!!

Great??? Sorry, but that's a bit of a stretch...

You think they're great? Swell. Have a cookie.

I think they stink.

And you're right - I don't like Hasbro. They destroyed a great toy-line.

But hey, if you like 'em, more power to ya!

#US1#

Hey just wanted to say THANK YOU to Rhyno and TNI for getting us all this info and pics!

Great job, thank you!

i am really excited about all this stuff coming our way!

i cant sit still!

8 different 2 packs with variants and interchangeable parts! Puma, Tarantula, more SMC!! Foom! Ka-zar! Wrecking Crew??!!

this is gonna be a good year! expensive but goood!

i am like a kid waiting for x-mas!

now when is that Blackbolt line coming out so i can get a fix?!

Same here. Thanks for the coverage guys!