Toy Fair 2008:Complete Coverage-

Tazzzman

I'm loving that the Destro with the Weather Dominator set has a chrome mask. :D

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving that Bat!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the legs on that BAT the legs from the original mold?

I don't have the figure in front of me, and didn't feel like comparing pics online (lazy). lol

EDIT - Nvm. Just compared and they aren't.

Where is everyone seeing the BAT? I'm only seeing the vehicles and the entertainment packs with Stalker, Destro, Lady Jaye and Roadblock...

I think they already pulled the bat pic on that Forum.

I got a quick glimpse and I very stoked about these next figures coming out. Also love the pics on GI Joe.com. Lady Jaye looks a little off, but I bet she looks better in the final production. Love that she does not have a hat. I can't wait to get that RAM and VAMP. Those were my favorites when I was a kid.

Stalker and Destro love awesome, especially loving Stalker's paint scheme. Lady Jaye looks ugly! :)

The vehicles look great, looking that VAMP!

I think they already pulled the bat pic on that Forum.

I got a quick glimpse and I very stoked about these next figures coming out. Also love the pics on GI Joe.com. Lady Jaye looks a little off, but I bet she looks better in the final production. Love that she does not have a hat. I can't wait to get that RAM and VAMP. Those were my favorites when I was a kid.

nope the pic is still up and the wet suit baroness looks really good

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again - Hasbro really needs to learn to pose their figures when they display them at shows like this. The way they have Spirit and Torpedo posed in that one picture makes them look like crap.

What's the Baroness in the red wetsuit from? Is that from Arise, Serpentor, Arise!?

Ah...got it, thanks!

On a related note...has anyone ever wondered why Cobra took the time and effort to actually dress the BATs in black jumpsuits? Seems kind of pointless...

At least Terminators were disguised as humans to blend in with the unsuspecting public, but in an actual battle zone, they were skinless skeletal monstrosities...

But I digress...

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again - Hasbro really needs to learn to pose their figures when they display them at shows like this. The way they have Spirit and Torpedo posed in that one picture makes them look like crap.

What's the Baroness in the red wetsuit from? Is that from Arise, Serpentor, Arise!?

It's straight uot of the Mass Device series... with those crazy worm things that tried to f-up the Joes and Cobras under water...

-Kevin

Anyone know if the vehicles and entertainment packs are store exclusives again, like the SHARC, HISS and AWE Striker? Why do I have a sinking feeling that they are...

The Target in my area is notorious for not carrying exclusives very often, and when it does, its usually a one-shipment-one-time sort of thing.

TRU seems to get the crappiest exclusives on a consistent basis (the troop builder packs for example).

Walmart is another store that never carries the exclusives that are advertised online...

So I'm hoping these will be more widely distributed than the first 3 vehicles...

It's straight uot of the Mass Device series... with those crazy worm things that tried to f-up the Joes and Cobras under water...

-Kevin

Oh, okay.

Thanks. :D

Anyone know if the vehicles and entertainment packs are store exclusives again, like the SHARC, HISS and AWE Striker? Why do I have a sinking feeling that they are...

So far there has been no announcement about it. I don't think they will be exclusives... The press release did not mention the TRU exclusives.

-Kevin

I NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!

Yeah I'm kind of disappointed that TNI and/or YoJoe.Com have ZERO pictures up. I'm not going to sign up at the gijoeclub just to see the pictures.

Mod Note: I know everybody is excited to see pictures, but please refrain from posting links to pics at other websites. You have to remember that TNI covers ALL toy lines whereas some sites are only covering GI Joe toys, so it might take us a few more minutes to update. Have patience....the pics and info will be up here at TNI, as usual. Thanks guys!

Did any of you notice in the Weather Dominator pic looks like Marvel TPB Joe comics? I wonder if we're finally getting the rest of the series or just wishful thinking on my part?

By the way, Baroness looks great!

Did any of you notice in the Weather Dominator pic looks like Marvel TPB Joe comics? I wonder if we're finally getting the rest of the series or just wishful thinking on my part?

By the way, Baroness looks great!

Looks like the same artist who did the covers for those did the artwork for the DVD cover.

I NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!

Yeah I'm kind of disappointed that TNI and/or YoJoe.Com have ZERO pictures up. I'm not going to sign up at the gijoeclub just to see the pictures.

Whatever works for you... Not like the club sends out spam e-mails. :) And you'd then get access to their forums and what not.

-Kevin

I NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!

GI Joe.com only had a few pics too. Not much to get excited about.

I signed up because it was free to see the online newletter and the pics. The RAM and VAMP were my highlights. They are pretty much like the original versions, just slight additions because of the size of the figures.