Where is TOHT!??!!! +Hasbro rep said something VERY interesting...

IndyAction

How could Hasbro leave out one of the MAIN baddies in the Indy movies? He was so awesome and Ive always wanted a figure based off his character :(

Now I know Hasbro is making a ton of figures so it is my hope that he'll come out soon.....but I dunno.....anyone have any thoughts? I mean they are making a German Soldier so its not the fact that he is a Nazi....is it?

Either way the Hasbro rep I talked to said that there WILL be a 2-Pack with Indiana Jones Vs. German Mechanic!!! :D :D :D

That is awesome news!

OH something I forgot to mention when I spoke to Hasbro Customer Service today I asked the rep to type in 'Belloq' and tell me what popped up (cuz I was kinda hopin' for a regular Belloq in suit not just in his Ceremonial Robes)

She said that two, count 'em TWO Belloq figures will be available---One is just Belloq (crosses fingers!!! :D) and the other is Belloq with Ark and Ark Ghost.......SOOOO F*****G AWESOME!!!

ToyFair coverage is tomorrow methinks....I can't wait!

OH something I forgot to mention when I spoke to Hasbro Customer Service today I asked the rep to type in 'Belloq' and tell me what popped up (cuz I was kinda hopin' for a regular Belloq in suit not just in his Ceremonial Robes)

She said that two, count 'em TWO Belloq figures will be available---One is just Belloq (crosses fingers!!! :D) and the other is Belloq with Ark and Ark Ghost.......SOOOO @##@@ AWESOME!!!

Playing "Devil's advocate" I've just gotta ask, "Are we sure she had a clue what she was looking at, and that she was not just seeing the single 3 3/4" figure and the 2" (SHS-type) 2-pack"? Customer Service Reps. are notoriously uninformed and sometimes fail to make the distinction between the different lines. I mean, we already know that there's a Belloq with Ark and Ghost in the 'squad-format. I'm somewhat skeptical of the German Mechanic/ Indy info. as well (though I do believe we'll see a 1:18 Mechanic), as this too is a known 2" 2-pack. Anyway, here's hoping that there truly is two different 3 3/4" offerings. As far as Toht and Mola Ram are concerned, I have no doubt that they'll see production, but was also surprised that they weren't being offered in the initial releases.

The only 2-packs (3 3/4") that I know have been confirmed are:

German soldiers (yea, army-builder!!)

Marion / Thug (?)

and a few others that fall more specifically under the "deluxe" banner:

German/ sidecar motorcycle

Indy/ horse

Indy/ trap (?) *it was mentioned that someone saw an Indy with Ark on display

Indy/ trap (?)

There's supposed to be a Transport Truck, and Kubelvagen (jeep with gun) too! WOOT!

Hope we get some great pic.s soon, the first waves should be hitting in less than a month!

Yikes....Winkler....methinks you MAY be onto something :( It is SOOOO true about toy company reps (for the most part...Hasbro in particular) to know jack #$@# when it comes to toy info....I seriously remember calling Hasbro asking them about a specific toy and the womans response was something like "Oh, well that line isn't due out until the Fall..." and I was like "Ummm....actually they have been in stores for like....two months now" and she went silent.

Honestly the more I think about the more I get depressed LoL! I would think though that an Indy Vs. German Mechanic would make sooo much sense! Basically I asked her to type in 'German Mechanic' cuz I had a sneaking suspicion that there might be one down the line and I also asked her to type in 'Belloq'...she then proceeded to tell me about the aforementioned info in my first post. Guess we'll have to wait and see until Toy Fair

..but yeah as for Toht, honestly, if Hasbro doesn't make him they are just plain stupid. SUCH a cool villain...and I agree I REALLY have always wanted a Mola Ram figure....so that I can recreate that wicked fight they had on the edge of the cliff in Temple of Doom!

I think it’s an impossibility for them to not make Toht. He’s a major player in the film - arguably the second most important villain only behind Belloq! Heck, he’s arguably more memorable then Belloq!!! A wave of action figures is limited to only so many characters. I’m sure they’ll revisit each film as well with a second Raiders themed wave including characters they missed the first go-around. I’m sure they’ll include characters like Toht, Belloq (Casual), Hovito native, Marion (dress), Satipo, Colonel Dietrich and others. We may even get more Raiders themed vehicles like the Flying Wing and Jock with Plane.

I'm sure they'd also do the same for characters and alternate costumes they may miss the first time from the other films too.

MysterioMenace I sure hope you are right brutha! Hasbro just HAS to make him! Lovin' the other toy ideas too :) I hope Hasbro milks these movies like they do with their Star Wars figures....I'd love to see EVERYONE on screen in figure form. It is so nice knowing that every character in Star Wars whether they be primary, secondary or even extras are made into figures...Indy should follow suit!

She said that two, count 'em TWO Belloq figures will be available---One is just Belloq (crosses fingers!!! :D) and the other is Belloq with Ark and Ark Ghost.......SOOOO F*****G AWESOME!!!

beside what you've mentioned that i too didn't see TOHT there among the goodies of INDY FIGURES... I didn't see a GERMAN MECHANIC there also... he's in the ADVENTURE HEROES set but NOT in the basic figure line... but i guess TIME will tell... I'm LOOKING so forward on these FIGURES especially the 12" line... WOOHOO!!!