SHOW your INDIANA JONES COLLECTIONS!!

tnswman

Awesome tnswman thanks for the open pics of the Indy figures!!!

I am wonderin' can you post comparison pics of the NEW Indy figures with some more recent figures? You have any Star Wars figures or Marvel Legends? I just want to see how big they are...I am not sure how they stack up to the old Indy figures as I never had those before.

Also are you going to open the deluxe figures anytime soon? That Deluxe Indiana Jones figure looks awesome...I'm going to get the one with the Hovito (sp?) relic at the beginning of the movie...I think its the same figure sculpt as the one you have there.

Awesome tnswman thanks for the open pics of the Indy figures!!!

I am wonderin' can you post comparison pics of the NEW Indy figures with some more recent figures? You have any Star Wars figures or Marvel Legends? I just want to see how big they are...I am not sure how they stack up to the old Indy figures as I never had those before.

Also are you going to open the deluxe figures anytime soon? That Deluxe Indiana Jones figure looks awesome...I'm going to get the one with the Hovito (sp?) relic at the beginning of the movie...I think its the same figure sculpt as the one you have there.

Here you go!! I will open the deluxe figures next week when I get home from my business trip.

001-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

I have all of the new Marvel Legends, Iron Man Figures, and Hulk figures already but there is no need to post pics of those here.

Thank you so much for taking the time to show them beside different figures, it was really helpful :)

on a site note...FUCKINGSONOFABITCHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Gahhhhh they are soooo small! :( :( :(

Would it have absolutely killed Hasbro to make 'em a LITTLE bit bigger....man that sucks...the G.I. Joe figures and Star Wars figures are tiny as is.....man I seriously hate 3-inch figures. I am so disappointed right now.

I KNOW that the orginal scale of the Indy figures were this big but I dunno...I just figured they'd be a tad larger.

This blows :(

Thank you so much for taking the time to show them beside different figures, it was really helpful :)

on a site note...FUCKINGSONOFABITCHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Gahhhhh they are soooo small! :( :( :(

Would it have absolutely killed Hasbro to make 'em a LITTLE bit bigger....man that sucks...the G.I. Joe figures and Star Wars figures are tiny as is.....man I seriously hate 3-inch figures. I am so disappointed right now.

I KNOW that the orginal scale of the Indy figures were this big but I dunno...I just figured they'd be a tad larger.

This blows :(

you are welcome.. But I don't get why you are upset????? I mean it was advertised that the scale would be the same. This is the #1 scale still in action figure lines. 6" or 5" figures do not meet Hasbro's playset and vehicle plans. The 5" scale may be the new thing after this new James Bond line gets released... But now it is 3 3/4" or 4" you should say that works the best...

the detail and articulation is on par with 6" figures.

I just don't know what you were expecting.

I know, it might seem like I'm an odd bird, but hear me out...

..yes I have always known the Indy figures would be in a 3 3/4 scale, although I don't see why they couldn't have been in a 5 inch scale and STILL released vehicles and playsets..it's more than possible...like you mentioned the upcoming James Bond figures (which I'm SO stoked for!) or the Doctor Who figures based off the tv show. Those Doctor Who figures are soooo friggin' well done and you can actually play around with them because they aren't too dinky and small...

..now go back to when the Star Wars figures were first released..I mean the 'newer' Star Wars figures in 1995 when Kenner/Hasbro decided to reinvigorate the licenese. They were made in a 3 3/4 scale, but some people complained they were too 'muscular and bulky'. Heck I remember my Luke Skywalker looked like he was in steroids! BUT what they did was KEEP the size and re-tool the body proportions...

...Now fast forward a few years, Hasbro decides to make Star Wars figures waaaaay smaller in size, completely dwarfing the figures if you compared them.

My best example of Hasbros bs is this picture here TAC12lukeyavincomp.jpg

You can clearly see that although the first Luke does not have AS MUCH articulation he still looks pretty decent and is in a 3 3/4 scale...now the 'newer' Luke on the far right is a small dinky piece of #$@#! I mean it looks like Lukes 7 yr. old son.

Now I know it might not seem like the biggest deal in the world but I just dont get why Hasbro has made a noticable difference in scale with their Star Wars stuff...and I was hoping the Indiana Jones figures wouldn't be so small now and judging by the pics they are :( Just a little disappointed is all. It would have been great to have the SAME Indy figures but at least in the Disney Theme Park 5-inch scale, thats all.

I totally see your point. It is just hasbro's way of keeping things uniform while actually being true to size and proportion.

I do think that the new 5" scales are GREAT!! I have all of the Dr. Who and Robin Hood figures from the UK.. I LOVE the scale... they are not utilizing the articulation properly. However, the James Bond line may open up a new range of sizes in relation to vehicles and playsets. Until then, Hasbro is just being accurate to human proportions in the size that they are standardized in.

Tnswman you've done it again! :D Thanks SOOOOO much for posting pics of all those figures, it seriously helps everyone else out you know? I Like to know what I am getting myself into before I buy the.....ahhhh #$## it LoL I'd by Indiana Jones figures either way LoL! ;)

But seriously thanks for all the lovely comparison pics (especially the one with all of the Indy figures layed out in their respective scales)

I am absolutely LOVING that version of Indiana Jones that comes in the Deluxe line! Honestly? He has the best pose and sculpt in my humble opinion. I love the way his legs are positioned, in a way that looks like he could stand that way AND also side-kick some Nazi scumbag in the chest. I love the articulation in the arms and overall detailing of the figure. I am SO stoked to grab the Deluxe line! Im gonna get like 4 Nazi motorcycles for sure!

Again, muchos grassy ass for taking the time to bust out all the pictures! Whatever figures you get (and provided you have time and dont mind natch') dont hesitate to post pictures! :)

On a side note, now it may just be the picture and the way its taken but it really burns my balls to see both the Soviet Soldier next to the Nazi Soldier from Last Crusade and how @##@@ SMALL the Soviet baddie looks compared to the Nazi figure! Gahhh I hate when Hasbro does that...I completely understand what you were saying earlier about Hasbro staying true to height and what they believe is right and all...but gawdamn its kinda maddening to see to figures next to each other and one looks like its a wimpy skinny shorter kid.....ah well I would KILL to have these figures sculpted like this in a 5 or 6-inch scale....sigh, oh well...one can dream.

Tnswman you've done it again! :D Thanks SOOOOO much for posting pics of all those figures, it seriously helps everyone else out you know? I Like to know what I am getting myself into before I buy the.....ahhhh #$## it LoL I'd by Indiana Jones figures either way LoL! ;)

But seriously thanks for all the lovely comparison pics (especially the one with all of the Indy figures layed out in their respective scales)

I am absolutely LOVING that version of Indiana Jones that comes in the Deluxe line! Honestly? He has the best pose and sculpt in my humble opinion. I love the way his legs are positioned, in a way that looks like he could stand that way AND also side-kick some Nazi scumbag in the chest. I love the articulation in the arms and overall detailing of the figure. I am SO stoked to grab the Deluxe line! Im gonna get like 4 Nazi motorcycles for sure!

Again, muchos grassy ass for taking the time to bust out all the pictures! Whatever figures you get (and provided you have time and dont mind natch') dont hesitate to post pictures! :)

On a side note, now it may just be the picture and the way its taken but it really burns my balls to see both the Soviet Soldier next to the Nazi Soldier from Last Crusade and how @##@@ SMALL the Soviet baddie looks compared to the Nazi figure! Gahhh I hate when Hasbro does that...I completely understand what you were saying earlier about Hasbro staying true to height and what they believe is right and all...but gawdamn its kinda maddening to see to figures next to each other and one looks like its a wimpy skinny shorter kid.....ah well I would KILL to have these figures sculpted like this in a 5 or 6-inch scale....sigh, oh well...one can dream.

The German looks bigger in the pic but he really isn't.. .remember, the Motorcycle riders wore a thicker uniform which is accuratly shown here.

I too LOVE the deluxe sculpt.. I have tried to be very critical of it even though I am just happy to have one early and how that affects my critical eye. However, there really is not anything that does not work for this figure.

Have I mentioned again how jealous I am of you for having these?

One another note, please tell me the right thumb will not break off?

Noooo, there will not be anything breaking here...these are made like the SW figures.. .nice and soft but not too fragile like Gi Joe.....You could bend the thumb around in circles and there is no way it will break.

Hey Tnswman, I saw some of the guys bustin' your balls on the Marvel Boards about those Hulk figures LoL, forget 'em man! Your lucky to have them Hulk toys! I would KILL to have that steel bending Hulk and Abomination right now! I can think of a few battles I'd be having with them :) I think they look really cool myself.

Also are you positive about the human characters in the Hulk movie toys being exact repaints of the G.I.Joe figures with just different heads? That @##@@ blows man, it certainly looked as though Hasbro had actually built new bodies for the human characters :( bah...

Hey Tnswman, I saw some of the guys bustin' your balls on the Marvel Boards about those Hulk figures LoL, forget 'em man! Your lucky to have them Hulk toys! I would KILL to have that steel bending Hulk and Abomination right now! I can think of a few battles I'd be having with them :) I think they look really cool myself.

Also are you positive about the human characters in the Hulk movie toys being exact repaints of the G.I.Joe figures with just different heads? That @##@@ blows man, it certainly looked as though Hasbro had actually built new bodies for the human characters :( bah...

Yes, Some of the bodies were used in the last set of DTC Gi joe figures. Like Grand Slam.

It will be cool though....A little cheap but cool LOL!