SHOW your INDIANA JONES COLLECTIONS!!

tnswman

Let's show everything off!!

Here is my old set-up as well as some of the INDY 4 toys I already have in-hand...I will have pics of my NEW Indy set-up after May 1st!!

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/tnswman/

I have collected Indy from day one...this is only about 40% of what I have...

I have also Met Harrison 3 times ( NY, LA, NC) which is where the Majority of autographs come from.. the others come from friends who met him with me, and reputiable dealers.

Wow, you've got some really great stuff there! Thanks for sharing!

All I have are one of the figures from Disney World, and the movies on DVD. Heh. But my Indy collection will get much bigger once I get my hand on the new stuff coming out! :)

Here is my old set-up as well as some of the INDY 4 toys I already have in-hand...I will have pics of my NEW Indy set-up after May 1st!!

I have also Met Harrison 3 times ( NY, LA, NC) which is where the Majority of autographs come from.. the others come from friends who met him with me, and reputiable dealers.

Wow, that's a beautiful collection! Question: "what is that base you're using for the Action Heroes?" And, is that a stock-photo of the "Crystal Skull Playset" or do you really have that "in-hand"? If so, I've gotta know if that Indy is SA like the Ugha warrior; it's hard to tell from the small photos. Congrats on the new stuff, I'd heard that these (Action Heroes) are starting to surface over-seas!

I, myself, have nothing from my childhood collection (a few of the "Meh" Disney exclusives), but look forward to filling these voids (and then-some!) with all of these glorious new releases!!

Wow, that's a beautiful collection! Question: "what is that base you're using for the Action Heroes?" And, is that a stock-photo of the "Crystal Skull Playset" or do you really have that "in-hand"? If so, I've gotta know if that Indy is SA like the Ugha warrior; it's hard to tell from the small photos. Congrats on the new stuff, I'd heard that these (Action Heroes) are starting to surface over-seas!

I, myself, have nothing from my childhood collection (a few of the "Meh" Disney exclusives), but look forward to filling these voids (and then-some!) with all of these glorious new releases!!

THANK YOU!!

The Base for the Adventure Heroes is a generic 3" scale Ancient egyptian Playset I found long ago.. It hasa Tomb, and all sorts of cool stuff...You can see more of it with my disney figures.

the Indy4 Playset is the Hasbro Pic I LOVE IT!! I would assume that the Indy and Ugha Warrior are more like the 6 point Articulated Vader and Obi Wan that were with Mustafar. Actually, hose figures were GREAT!! it was like Vintage figures with better sculpts. I could be wrong though.

Let me tell you, The Adventure Heroes Ugha Warrior has so much skin detail on it that the 3 3/4" figure will be AMAZING!! these are the coolest "bad guys" outside of the NAZI :)

WOW tnswman! That is a beautiful beautiful *keeping repeating beautiful* collection!

Everyone else with pics awesome! :D

I wish I had some of my stuff on display unfortunately right now it's locked away!

WOW tnswman! That is a beautiful beautiful *keeping repeating beautiful* collection!

Everyone else with pics awesome! :D

I wish I had some of my stuff on display unfortunately right now it's locked away!

THANKS!! It looks a little different now as I have added more space to allow for the Indy 4 Products. I have the stuff spread out better now too.

I have put up almost all of my Star Wars stuff.. It used to fill 7 of the shelves like you see in my pics...What can I say, I LOVE Indy more than SW LOL!

Awesome collections tnswman and bluecyclone!

BC where did you get your Indy figures?I picked up a few of the 1981 Indiana Jones figures from Ebay a while back.I have the following

Basic Indiana Jones

Indy as German Soldier

Toht

Beloq

swordsman

Sallah

All are carded.

Also,boxed item I picked up:

12" Indy

The Convoy truck

tnswman you are a genius!!! Thanks so much for the pics! GAWD I want all of the Indiana Jones movie toys soooo bad!

Did you take those from you own personal collection? If so can you take pics out of the package please? Comparison shots of the figures perhaps? Where can I get some early too!!!! :D Keep the pics comin' kind sir!

Ah cool, lucky guy gettin' ur hands on those! I am wondering...test shots?? What does that mean? Once they are out of the package they are fragile and will break or is it just a matter of them not being as collectible out of their plastic and cardboard jail? :)

Also can you do me a favor please? I am curious, Hasbro is very odd. When the Star Wars figures were first released in '95 (the new Power of the Force I mean) they were a particular size....then as the years went on until now, they are way way WAYYYYY to @##@@ small and it pisses me off! For instance if you compare say, I dunno..a Luke Skywalker figure from now to the previous lines he's like a full inch shorter and it looks terrible! I understand the 1st Luke in the revamped line looked as though he was on a cycle of 'juice' and was a little bit TOO buff, but they didn't have to shrink them down in size

I used to live the 3 3/4 figures back in the day but now 6, 7-inch figures are preferable to me. I understand that Hasbro didn't want to make larger Indy figures at a 6-inch size, but I certainly hope they aren't as small and dinky as the now 'shrunk' Star Wars figures are they? :(

Could you do some comparison shots perhaps it would be much appreciated sir :)

ok folks, I just got oin some Indy test shots....you can view them here http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/tnswman/ BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!!

THANKS, These ARE from my collection. However, they are test shots and are very rare. I can't open them without destroying them.

I might have a set of loose figures sometime soon.

You have no idea how envious I am of you right now......

ok folks, I just got oin some Indy test shots....you can view them here http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/tnswman/ BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!!

THANKS, These ARE from my collection. However, they are test shots and are very rare. I can't open them without destroying them.

I might have a set of loose figures sometime soon.

You have no idea how envious I am of you right now......

In another month or so we'll all have some loose ones. ;)