SHAZAM!

EvilStar

I just completed a 11" X7 " character sketch, penciled and inked, and it took me 25 minutes start to finish --I usually get paid between $250 and $500 for something like that.

Oh yeah...Ummmm...EvilStar's got to call bulls*** on that! Nice try!

I just completed a 11" X7 " character sketch, penciled and inked, and it took me 25 minutes start to finish --I usually get paid between $250 and $500 for something like that.

Oh yeah...Ummmm...EvilStar's got to call bulls*** on that! Nice try!

What part gives ya trouble , fella?

Here's the page, prior to cleaning up the artifacts in Photoshop--drew this last night for a client:

CCI00001.jpg

Need to see the deal memo and invoice too? ( not that its any of your business....)

Nice try, Bro, but this is an INTERNET! You can say, copy, post any ol' s***! Next your going to say to me that your representing some African prince on the run from Nigeria and you need my credit card to deposit a hundred million dollars in my bank account!

LOL!!!!

Nice try, Bro, but this is an INTERNET! You can say, copy, post any ol' s***! Next your going to say to me that your representing some African prince on the run from Nigeria and you need my credit card to deposit a hundred million dollars in my bank account!

LOL!!!!

Okay, how about this:

Name the character. Something that might be hard to copy-paste or find on the 'Net--like, say.........Batman sucking on a soother, or Wolverine with his claws skewering some hot dogs. Use YOUR imagination.

Keep the idea clean for the forums here, but you name it.

I'll draw it up and you can judge for yourself. Gimme........about 45 minutes to do a pencil sketch, scan and post.

Then we'll see about the Nigerian bank account....

(BTW, check the properties on the image I posted, you'll see its from my own photobucket account... and I have other work posted here as well. Here's a thread with some of my stuff....trust me, I'm not paid to "cut & paste" :

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...44&hl=ARROW

LOL!!!!

Okay, how about this:

Name the character. Something that might be hard to copy-paste or find on the 'Net--like, say.........Batman sucking on a soother, or Wolverine with his claws skewering some hot dogs. Use YOUR imagination.

Keep the idea clean for the forums here, but you name it.

I'll draw it up and you can judge for yourself. Gimme........about 45 minutes to do a pencil sketch, scan and post.

Then we'll see about the Nigerian bank account....

(BTW, check the properties on the image I posted, you'll see its from my own photobucket account... and I have other work posted here as well. Here's a thread with some of my stuff....trust me, I'm not paid to "cut & paste" :

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...44&hl=ARROW

Whatever, Dude...Oh and the rasist Byrne just dumped on the Pope again... Here he is all disappointed that the Pope didn't get effed up by terrorists. Dude! What a psycho!

http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_p...;PN=1&TPN=1

Ever wonder what the Thing would look like with implants?

Check it, Bro:

http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_p...;PN=1&TPN=1

Love the tone in his post...Imagine this with a TOTALLY bored, snobby voice..."While waiting to pick up friends at the airport, I doddled this one out..."

Dude, take more time next time and give Ben a breast reduction! LOL!!!