Marvel's Hulk Smashes Into Toy Aisles With Incredible Products For 2008

Ryno

14.99 for a BAF that we would have paid anywhere between 7.99-9.99 2yrs ago? Not to mention that the BAF was made with only buying 6-10 figures! So if 14.99 is the base price for those fortunate enough to find ALL 16 figures at either a Target or Walmart we are looking at 18.99 price if these figures are purchased at a FYE or other specialty store. If we were talking about a figure the same size form either Mezco, NECA or Sota I wouldn't even blink because we get a great sculpt complimented by an excellent paint job and usually some sort of diorama. With new generation of Marvel legends we get an ok sculpt lack luster articulation and and a 2-3 color paint job. As added extra bonus we get a teeny tiny piece of Foom to justify the $5+ price hike. Bottom line this is just a money grab by Hasbro @smilepunch@

In an earlier post i wrote that if they are going to charge 15 bucks per figure, then we had better have a big figure. I have now decided that if there are going to be 16 and they are going to be fifteen bucks each, Foom had better be, oh, around 4 feet tall. If not, i'm buying them all online at like bigbadtoystore, or something. baigbadtoystore has really good prices...sometimes.

so 12 Movie figs (including movie, video game characters, etc) and 8 BAF figures

20 new figures! nice!

thats alot Hulk characters though

All the Hulk Legends pics ive seen so far ook awesome and that Absorbing Man from the Movie line looks damn cool too

looking forward to spending spending spending

now come on Hasbro Toy Shop put them up for Pre_Order already so that i can miss out on it and then hit refresh over and over

haha

ill probably just buy the ones i like. pass on shulkie, end hulk, red king, ed mcgunness hulk, & bi-beast. yey on absorbing man, valkyrie, & doc samson. maybe i'll get the fff pieces on the 'bay if they are worth it (as in, less than $15 including shipping).

a 15" foom sounds great... but if the figs cost $15 each in the US, i think it would cost more here in the philippines...

i'm now planning on passing up on that wave... after all, i'm not a huge hulk fan... but it saddens me... i was looking forward to that foom...

you guy realise that FFF will be the biggest BAF ever, right?

wasn't the Sentinel 16"? And it took 6 figures to build? IDK, 16 figures for one 15" BAF doesn't seem justifiable. Even if it was the "biggest" BAF you could still make something even bigger and charge more. I don't think being bigger is an issue as it is how many figures and how much it costs to build it. If they made him 20" over 3 8-figure waves would you still want it? It would still be the biggest...I'll probably just get them for my database and then pass them a long. I don't think I could afford to keep them.

i will definitely agree to you pvbvillegas...

$15 is very high.. especially here in the philippines (coz of tax and shipping cost)

(based on $1=45php, but now it is around $1=41php)

$10 (regular price of HML)- around 450php and usually it is sold at 700php..

$15 (hulk wave)- around 675php, maybe it will roughly be sold at 1000php or higher..

300php is very painful in my pocket..

and the most painful part is the figures arent getting better...

maybe i will shift to DC:classics figure if it will be cheaper than Marvel Legends figures..