Spectacular Spider-Man Toys Spring A Web Of Excitement In 2008

Ryno

16 Villians? that great but did they say which villians. I'm glad we're getting Puma ( new character are alway a must for me), but i won't be excited if i don't see at least Chameleon in the line up.

SPIDER-MAN MOVIE ACTION FIGURES

(Approximate Retail Price: $9.99; Ages: 4+; Available: Spring 2008)

Now kids and collectors can pit Black-Suited Spider-Man from Spider-Man 3 against Puma, Carnage and a number of the other most infamous villains from the history of the Spider-Man saga. SPIDER-MAN MOVIE ACTION FIGURES, which include a variety of the greatest Spider-Man characters of all time, are specially designed 6-inch figures that each include fun feature play. In all, 16 villains are available in 2008, along with an impressive 24 heroes.

sooo there mixing movie figures with the classic comic style figures?

Now kids and collectors can pit Black-Suited Spider-Man from Spider-Man 3 against Puma, Carnage and a number of the other most infamous villains from the history of the Spider-Man saga. SPIDER-MAN MOVIE ACTION FIGURES, which include a variety of the greatest Spider-Man characters of all time, are specially designed 6-inch figures that each include fun feature play. In all, 16 villains are available in 2008, along with an impressive 24 heroes.

ya, idk it might be cool to see a movie style of carnage

ya, idk it might be cool to see a movie style of carnage

yeahh...but i want a classic style figure line! who wants a movie version of puma and prowler and what not?! not me! i want the comic style figures!! the REAL STUFF!!!!!!!!

please dont make this be a waste of another figure line HASBRO!!!

I'm a fan of movie figures, so it will be neat to see the character designs for those villains that haven't been in any of the films.

dude i was really excited to read 16 villains! stil am actually!

But please MAKE THEM IN COMIC STYLE NOT MOVIE STYLE!

i hate to complain, especially even before the are released, but Movie figures are terrible and do not fit in

the antcipation for any spidey villains is high enough but to finally get them and have them look like Jason Bateman and Jamie Foxx instead of the Puma and Prowler we all know and love would kinda suck.

Anyway enough talk... bring them on!!!

24 heroes??!! that's a lot of Spidey Variants! haha

hopefullly it's not 22 spider-mans, 1 mary jane and 1 j jonah jameson. im praying it's not. i don't mind if they are movie versions as long as they look cool (except i have an idea as what hasbrorpion is going to look like - if it's anything like the 5" or SHS version it will be awful - scorpion is NOT EFFING BLUE) and that they are 6".

i hope the cartoon figures are 6" as the venom looks pretty sweet. i like the animated look, but i don't like the dr. octopus and don't need the spider-mans

this line is starting to get more interesting... i'm planning to get the spideys... if the villains are good, and if they somehow resemble their comics counterparts, then i might get some too... the black spidey has really caught my eyes, i hope the other figs would impress me too..

10 bucks for the Spectacular Spider-Man toys seems really expensive, especially since they're marketing these things towards kids. I mean, I already feel guilty spending 10 bucks each on a Marvel Legend figure - how are little kids with no income gonna get more than like two figures.

who are the real figures? those crappy ones or the others they showed some time ago? i hope that the villains will look like the comic versions and not based on stupid movie figs that dont exist. i love movie figs when they are based on actual movie characters. first i wanna see comic version and then they can reimagine what ever they want.

you guys are really jumping to conclusions

i doubt they are reimagining 16 classic villains to what they might look like in a live action movie

my bet is they are going to be packaged in SMT packaging but be classic outfits

yeah you might be right they might just be easing their way into the classics. also why reimage character when you know that what the fans don't want.