New Hasbro Spider-man Figures, My 48.

Spiral

I'm a big Spider-man fan and figure collector. I skipped the original Spidey Classics line though except for the original line that looked more like Marvel Legends. That being said, I figured I'd toss out my list of who I hope gets in this new line of Spidey figures. I'd also like to add that I really hope the packaging on them looks more in-line with Marvel Legends so I can display them with my Spider-man movie ML set and my Hulk ML set when I get them. Well here's my list for the 48 new figures. I have several different versions of Spidey in this line-up, but mainly because I know they'll make them and I'd rather have different variations on his costume than several of the same figure with different action features or suit variations not from the comics. I'm also leaving off any figure I think the Origins or ML lines already did a good job with (no demogoblin, rhino, doc ock, or black/iron spidey).

1. Mary Jane

2. Puma

3. Shocker

4. Venom (Gargan version, with FA variant)

5. Chameleon (with inter-changeable heads)

6. Hammer Head

7. Electro (didn't care for the lightening bolt one with the holes in its hands)

8. Beetle

9. Ben Reily Spider-man

10. Prowler

11. Hobgoblin

12. Toxin

13. Carnage

14. Black Cat

15. Gwen Stacy

16. Scarlet Spider

17. Scorpion

18. Spider-man (let's face it, there will probably be more than one, but I'm hoping just one. I'd like to see an Ultimate variant on this one too.)

19. Spider-man in the Captain Universe outfit

20. J.J. Jameson

21. Manwolf

22. Mad Jack

23. The Spot

24. Spider-man in metal armor

25. Spider-man House of M costume

26. Aunt May (not a big wanted figure, but would be nice to have one in my collection aside from the Toy Biz Famous Covers doll)

27. Shriek

28. Jackyl

29. Kaine

30. Doppleganger

31. Morlun

32. Spidercide

33. Allister Smythe (with small spider-slayer robot)

34. Tombstone

35. Morbius

36. Ultimate Green Goblin (with ULT.Hobgoblin variant)

37. Kraven the Hunter (preferably modeled after Kraven's Last Hunt Appearance)

38. Calypso

39. Spider-girl (with Felicity Hardy as Scarlet Spider variant)

40. Sandman

41. Hydroman (hated the SC figure of him)

42. Molten Man

43. Vulture (Blackie Dragon variant)

44. Swarm

45. Scarecrow

46. Vermin

47. The Rose

48. Silvermane

I'd also like to see a boxed set of The Enforcers and The Slingers done as I feel both are long overdue.

If the rumors of 48 Spidey figs being made this year are true, then it's more likely that 24-36 of them will Spidey in different looks, accessories and/or action features. That leaves 18-24 open slots for any allies and villians.

If I could just get the 6 following made in 2008, I'd be able to wrap up my Spidey collection...

1. Chameleon (if they do a business suit version w/a JJJ head swap AND a white suit variant w/Rose head, I'll buy 3, display them separately thereby increasing Hasbro's revenue stream.)

2. Hammerhead

3. Classic Mary Jane

4. Puma

5. Silver Sable

6. Tarantula

A cool BAF for this Spidey line would be Allaistair Smythe and the Spider Slayer.