Best Buy Exclusive Justice League: New Frontier DVD w/DCD Green Lantern Figure

The Wire

The Target exclusive is a digital download of Justice League: The New frontier included with the DVD

Whatever that means

It is probably like the dvd versions of Die Hard 4 and Family Guy: Blue Harvest where they include a second disc that allows you to download it into your pc so you can watch it w/o the disc.

I wonder if Circuit City has the 2 disc edition and if that comes with a patch also. Their ad only shows the 1 disc version....

Only the single disc has the patch at Circuit City. I went there today and bought the 2-disc set and they handed me a Superman sticker with it when I inquired about the GL patch. I ended up returning the set back to CC after going across the street to Best Buy and picking up the 2-disc set with the figurine. The figurine is pretty nice! I was shocked that they included his lantern!

I'm still at work & won't be done till 10:30. my buddy has been sending me txt tell me that the movie is frickin awsome!

all that's left to do now is get home & ditch my roommate who ALWAYS falls asleep & snores thru all the movies we ever watched. & this is one flick I don't want to have any distractions killing the vibe.

Looks like he might be the same size as the "The Batman" Batman and Dracula figures from the Batman Vs. Dracula Movie. Hopfully this is the set I have coming as I preordered it from Best Buy. But they didn't show the Hal figure on their webpage. It's $19.99 and does show/list the same item # as the one in a pic of the set posted at AFI. So hopfully I'll get my Mini-Hal.

It was the best animation I've seen this year so far! The animation was super, 3D & 2D FX were the best. I'm giving it 4 starts out of 5.

I forgot who told me, but I'm glad I read the comic before hand. & even tho much of it had to be edited out, I still felt it should have been longer, about 90 mins.

Things like the soliders death on the island should have been kept in. & I think the Macarthy eliment was VERY good, but should have been elaborated on just a bit more so people could not just know why the masked heros were being hunted, but also feel the emotional arch of it as it serves to be a back drop of the story line.

Side note: for any of you who don't know a lot about the "Marcarthy era", I HIGHLY suggest either renting or buying a movie that came out on dvd a couple of years ago called "Good Night & Good Luck".

It stars Geroge Cloony & Robert Downey Jr. & a few others. The film was INCREDIABLY informative! when Flash said in to the tv camera "good night & good luck" after his lil speach about being hunted, it was a nod to the world famous reporter Edward R. Murrow.

Side note: for any of you who don't know a lot about the "Marcarthy era", I HIGHLY suggest either renting or buying a movie that came out on dvd a couple of years ago called "Good Night & Good Luck".

It stars Geroge Cloony & Robert Downey Jr. & a few others. The film was INCREDIABLY informative! when Flash said in to the tv camera "good night & good luck" after his lil speach about being hunted, it was a nod to the world famous reporter Edward R. Murrow.

That was a very good movie about the communist witch-hunts known as the McCarthy Era. And the Flash bit was a nice easter egg/nod.

The regular edition of the DvD was only 12.99 at Best Buy.......which I thought was great. There just wasn't enough on the 2 disc set to justify me spending the extra 7 bucks.......but the movie was GREAT!!! Although I thought it could have been a little longer......and it felt like some things were rushed. Well worth the 13 bucks though!!!

The Best Buy I went to sold out of the 2-disc edition with the Hal Jordan figure the morning the DVD came out. I went the next day and they only had the single edition. I called my sister in Minnesota and my friend in Illinois to ask them to search for the Hal Jordan figure for me. No word back yet from either one to see if they found it. Wah!

The GL deluxe dvd edt. were VERY limited! each BB only got about 15 of them. So even tho the fig is not a DCD, I still knew it was gonna be gone fast. That why I had my booty at BB's front doors 10:00am sharp!

& believe me I was not the only one. By 10:10am I was in line w/ about a dozen others each holding our deluxe dvd in hand. Lord knows I'm no scalper, but it did give me a warm fuzzy feeling in side knowing that just like my BB exclusives TF Megs & Ratchet, my dvd fig was gonna be worth a pretty penny in the not too distant future.

As soon & I got to work at Target later that day, I bought a 2nd NF dvd so I could keep my BB mint.