Iron Man Movie Prototypes figures on ebay

LegendsCollector07

Well I was bored so I was looking to see what was on sale on ebay sort of internet window shopping, and I come across some prototypes for the Iron Man Movie figures. I my opinion I think they are just ones already made from over seas, well anyway here is the address if you are willing to take the chance http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...o%3D1&fgtp=

Let me know your opinion.

The saying goes: " A fool and their money are soon parted".

And its true with people that rush out to order this stuff, or faux prototypes in advance of a general release.

What are they really getting if they get their toys a week or a month before everyone else does?

Bragging rights?

They are cock-of-the-walk for a couple of days?

My brain just farts out a whopping pointless "big deal" over that kind of thing.

Its a big fat nothing.

Its meaningless because its so temporary. In a very short period of time a lot of other people will have the very same things and any ego stroke the "first" folks have becomes as ephemeral as a soap bubble.

i'll wait... buying them now at that kind of price when i can get them nexth month at retail price makes no sense at all... by the way, why isn't Marvel Legends part of the 2008 highlights?

Same reason super hero squad isn't. Thier just highlights, meaning their not going to list everything. ML is a thier flagship series and you know it will be there so I'm assuming they are just want to trow focus on their line with massive media support, IE: The Hulk and Iron man movies, and Spidey show.

Same reason super hero squad isn't. Thier just highlights, meaning their not going to list everything. ML is a thier flagship series and you know it will be there so I'm assuming they are just want to trow focus on their line with massive media support, IE: The Hulk and Iron man movies, and Spidey show.

i think i'm just freaking out because of the lack of news about ML...

you didnt hear?

Marvel legends line is cancelled dude @grumpy@

big thread about it like 4 posts down

Whoa, the Iron Man movie figure auctions have ben pulled. No surprise there. C'mon, the figures will be out before you know it. There are times when waiting for cool figures really builds the excitement. Movie figures that are actually cool, imagine that. Iadmit that Iron Monger just screams "give me some paint applications!!" I picture Jin Saotome going to town on that figure. Mark 1 armor, too.

you didnt hear?

what do you mean cancelled?

you didnt hear?

what do you mean cancelled?

He was just messing with ya! I know for a 100% fact that Marvel Legends is not cancelled.

Everyone knows why Hasbro took over from ToyBiz, they're after the Marvel movie licensed toys (cash cow alert!!) and related stuff with it rather than the Marvel Legends line itself. That is why their effort on Marvel Legends is rather half-hearted and they don't pour too much money on extra stuff like additional paint apps, scrimp on new sculpts and lessen articulation. And they try to expand to other unexplored lines like 5" figures, SuperHero Squad line, Marvel Unleashed figures, 3" 3/4 lines, etc .

Sorry if you clicked on the link and the figures weren't there, well they were there yesterday. But really I just wanted to put up a new post because the forum has been really dull lately. ML Wave Four hasn't even been confirmed for a selling date and the Hulk wave is months away not to mention there have been no figure pictures of wave five besides that Spiral figure in the podcasts. And on that note where the heck did the podcasts go? The only thing that we can say for certian is coming soon is the Iron Man figures (which I am really excited about). I thought it was funny people would pay top dollar for figures that they are going to be availble in mass supply everywhere for months and are going to see them so much that they get sick of them.

(spider-man 3 figure reference @rolleye@ )

Sorry if you clicked on the link and the figures weren't there, well they were there yesterday. But really I just wanted to put up a new post because the forum has been really dull lately. ML Wave Four hasn't even been confirmed for a selling date and the Hulk wave is months away not to mention there have been no figure pictures of wave five besides that Spiral figure in the podcasts. And on that note where the heck did the podcasts go? The only thing that we can say for certian is coming soon is the Iron Man figures (which I am really excited about). I thought it was funny people would pay top dollar for figures that they are going to be availble in mass supply everywhere for months and are going to see them so much that they get sick of them.

Yes, the figures were indeed there and they looked great. I knew the auctions would get 'the hook' though. I remember when someone in the U.K. had a Hulk's Father (movie) action figure on Ebay a couple of months before it hit stores. It sold for around $90.00. Let me ask you: was getting that figure in advance a bad idea or what? I'd eventually saw it on clearance for $5.00! I predict War-Machine might be a bit tough to find but the rest won't be difficult. I'm really excited to own the Iron Man movie figures too but Patience is a virtue!

Yes, the figures were indeed there and they looked great. I knew the auctions would get 'the hook' though. I remember when someone in the U.K. had a Hulk's Father (movie) action figure on Ebay a couple of months before it hit stores. It sold for around $90.00. Let me ask you: was getting that figure in advance a bad idea or what? I'd eventually saw it on clearance for $5.00! I predict War-Machine might be a bit tough to find but the rest won't be difficult. I'm really excited to own the Iron Man movie figures too but Patience is a virtue!

no you wont have a problem getting warmachine,infact there will probably be a surplus of him

remember the walmart reissue silver surfer,sm3 5 inch metallics exclusives,FF2 3 packs

walmart will get warmachines by the case

its ironmonger im worried about,theres probably only 1 or 2 in a case