Mattel's the Dark Knight figures

CajunBatman1974

They look decent enough for me to buy for sure. I still wish a company like NECA who does realistic figures would do figures from the Dark kingt or Begins.

These better be 6 inches (part of that mega line or whatever) and not have bunch of crappy action features.

Joker's T-crouch is one of the worst I've seen in a long time. I'm not really moved by these figures.....they're just ok.

look nice....might have to pick it up

Mattel has done what many companies have fail to do. They actually made a lisenced product worth while. These figures are awesome, but that Joker is smoking hot.

I can't wait to get these.

http://thecomiccrypt.com/viewtopic.php?p=54287#54287

hi i am new here..... i guess we bat fans are too easily satisfied..... i mean ... look at the joker figure.. it looks NOTHING like heath ledger ..... why is it so smoking hot ?! I am so longing for better batman movie figures... and of cos the dark knight figures are as close as we get ...... but they are certainly not really GOOD .... ( i mean.. come on ... look at the ridiculous dis-proportioned 6" batman figure + the bruce wayne head sculpt .. no doubt it has GREAT potential to be one of the BEST batman figures... but they still can't get it ) don't u guys agree? .... mm.. anywayz .. just my point of view.. thx for reading ..

yeah, the Joker fig is kinda disappointing considering the likeness. i may just end up getting a couple of joker goons to build a gang for one of my better Jokers

hi feat of stength did u check out the new pics in TNI? the first pic (6" batman) looked freaking ridiculous ! HAHA wht's wrong with the expression ( althought i do understand the paint might change.....for the face.. if u know wht I mean )... and what's wrong with the cape... why can't we bat fans get what we deserve for a movie bat-figure --> a friggin huge cape.. that's what the batman in the new movies is all about !! But on a closer look, the joker is sculpted better... but .still disappoint by the fact that it does not look like heath..........

O ... just checked the pics again ...... the bruce wayne with bat suit looks silly as well ..... when will bat - toys be up to the old spidey toy standards.............. sigh :(

yeah, the Joker fig is kinda disappointing considering the likeness. i may just end up getting a couple of joker goons to build a gang for one of my better Jokers

hi feat of stength did u check out the new pics in TNI? the first pic (6" batman) looked freaking ridiculous ! HAHA wht's wrong with the expression ( althought i do understand the paint might change.....for the face.. if u know wht I mean )... and what's wrong with the cape... why can't we bat fans get what we deserve for a movie bat-figure --> a friggin huge cape.. that's what the batman in the new movies is all about !! But on a closer look, the joker is sculpted better... but .still disappoint by the fact that it does not look like heath..........

O ... just checked the pics again ...... the bruce wayne with bat suit looks silly as well ..... when will bat - toys be up to the old spidey toy standards.............. sigh :(

I understand that they may not be to your liking, but they great by any standard. These figures are awesome, and will great to add to my collection to go along with the rest of the DCUC/DCSH figures I have. I agree about the cape, but that may very well change.

They are a far cry better than what we got from Hasbro with their Spiderman, and Fantastic Four Movie figures.

I’ll be getting that Joker, Batman and a few goons. I’m actually surprisingly pleased with these. Over all I’m just in awe at the fact that we’re actually getting a collector driven comic film line that’s actually pretty darn good. My hopes are that we’ll see a scarecrow, Ducard and Ra’s Al Ghul in this line as well.

I understand that they may not be to your liking, but they great by any standard. These figures are awesome, and will great to add to my collection to go along with the rest of the DCUC/DCSH figures I have. I agree about the cape, but that may very well change.

They are a far cry better than what we got from Hasbro with their Spiderman, and Fantastic Four Movie figures.

ya............ but after all this whining .. i will get them anywayz. .... dammit mattel!! hahhaha

This line is looking simply impressive, we get this awesome collector's line as well as a smaller scaled youth-oriented line that comes with awesome vechicles and playsets. I'll be buy both versions, the 6 inch and the 5.5 inch.

This line is looking simply impressive, we get this awesome collector's line as well as a smaller scaled youth-oriented line that comes with awesome vechicles and playsets. I'll be buy both versions, the 6 inch and the 5.5 inch.

awesome collector's line?@! look at batman's face for christ sake !! a total constipation face! haahaa or more like pulling sh$% out of his A$$ face hahah Also about hte joker --> no wonder WB won't worry about exploiting heath's image --> cos it doesn't look like heath at all !! (YES i am talking abot hte collectors line: I know that the youth line had the joker's image distorted for good reasons) .... but what i wanted to get most --> is a batmobile FOR The collectors figures --> but i doubt mattel will be smart enough to make it.... .prove me wrong mattel!!! i will buy 3 of those if u guys make it (so as other bat fans )

yes cajun batman what i was talkinga about was the OLD line of marvel legends.........well anywayz........ this is a big disappointment for us bat fans who have waited for 2 years .....u guys should check out figures for e.g. gods of war figures... those sculpting are what i call "up to standard" (for a collector's figure).. don't u guys agree.. or even as a matter of fact... Mattel's own dc superheroes line: that line is pretty darn cool!? I am sure u guys would not mind paying more if the collector's line are cooler !

Speak for yourself. I’ve waited way more then two years for a good movie Batman line! Way longer! Personally I love these. I don’t think they look like trash at all. I’m all about the Joker goon especially. Plus I think this Joker looks better then the actual movie Joker - and I do feel it resembles Heath!

Finely a joker worthy enough to stand godly above all the villains on my shelf

But dude what's with Crotch and I hope they’ll made a begins version of batman and ras al goule\ducarde and of course a Burrton's batmobile for god sack