HASBRO POLL:::Your Favorite Spidey Villain...

NITROCALYPSE

hey i just came across the new poll on hasbro's marvel site. it's asking who your favorite Spider-Man villain is. here's the link...just thought someone would like to know! just for the record, i had to go with Prowler. it was tuff! if that spidey hero and villain assortment is happening, surely we'd see most, if not all, of these.

http://hasbro.com/marvel/default.cfm?page=...rtainment/Forum

CHOICES:

Puma

The Rose

Tarantula

Vermin

Hammerhead

Rocket Racer

The Owl

Molten Man

Prowler

I haven't voted yet but, man, I always thought Hammerhead was lame (but when he used his exo-suit, that was hot), and the Owl is really a Daredevil villain (and a cornball). I would love to see a cyborg Silvermane or Tombstone instead. Even the duos of Styx & Stone or Cobra & Hyde would be great in plastic

Puma

The Rose

Tarantula

Vermin

Hammerhead

Rocket Racer

The Owl

Molten Man

Prowler

What sucks is that half of these were not really "bad guys to start" or they have stopped being bad guys since....

Really the only ones that ever really were I think & still are would be

hammer head who would get my main vote now ...

the owl

&then

vermin

tarantula

I think the rose died rather quickly correct?.. For some reason I don't really think of him or the rest as real bad guys...

I’m kind of ticked off. I enjoy the choices on the list and wouldn’t mind getting them all…but what I’d consider the most important villain that we’ve yet to have remade is significantly lacking. Off all those character, Chameleon is still a much larger character in the over all mythos of Spider-Man. Why the heck isn’t he on that list? He’s my number one most wanted Marvel Legend as of right now - a character that could bring my out of my Legends retirement. But of the choices that I had to vote for, I voted Tarantula. I’d have preferred Prowler, but I voter Tarantula because I felt his chances of being made were slimmer. Prowler did receive a figure back in the animated series line.

tarantula got my vote

I voted Hammerhead because I really want to get more of the underworld crime syndicate going. I have Kingpin and Jigsaw but that's it. I want Hammerhead, Silvermane, Owl and the Enforcers, at least.

prowler! but pls make another electro, damn he's expenisive to come across. well not expensive but i wont spend over 20 on the guy. and that electro with the hole in his hands to insert the ligthing bolts is stupid. hate figures with acessories like that. oh well ill stop with my sh*t and vote for PROWLER HANDS DOWN!!!!

tarantula for sure :D but i want them all :P i think that chameleon is in works already.

what i am surprised is where is

tombstone,

doppelganger,

kaine,

jackal,

spiderslayer ,

smith alister,

classic beetle,

silvermane and so many others.

but hey hammerhead? @bounce@ @propeller@ @bounce@ wwooaahh now thats a new way to go. i would love that one.