Kyle Robinson Customs: Jin Saotome

KyleRobinson

Kyle's Jin Saotome, D.O.B. 2/10/08

My last Jin figure was just too out of scale (small) for my Marvel Vs. Capcom set, I decided to remake him using the ML Cannonball Figure (which is the same mold as the old ML Ghost Rider fifure). I give credit to customizer (who goes by the same name) Jin Saotome for the idea of using this base figure, it is perfect. Another idea I barrowed from him is the posable scarf meterial, NICE TOUCH. Then after adding my own taste and style to this Mecha Pilot, I have one bad ass Jin Saotome figure to go with my Marvel Vs. Capcom collection.

Also hope you like my new pictures. Its my first time using my new professional light tent (not home made this time) and I have since switched to black backgrounds because not only does it look better in the new tent, but I can no longer buy the silver ones I use to use cause they are no longer in stock. I do still have an old one though, and I will be using it in wips (without tent) so the Wips should be pretty easy to spot.

RECIPE:

~ML cannonball Body

~Shortened forarms, then added hands from some robot figure. Had to do a technical splite to make them articulate.

~Everything was sculpted from Aves apoxie sculpt bsides Nubbs on knees, elbows, and crotch.

~Knife and strap from FO Punisher, XMC Magneto, Apoxie.

~Shoulder spikes from random pokemon figures and apoxie

~Random Sword

~Back of Headband from LCBH Ripclaw armband

~Scarf is wire ribbon from WM

~Painted, as always, with vallejo game color

Custom_JIN_SAOTOME_figure_by_KyleRobinsonCustoms.jpg

Custom_JIN_SAOTOME_figure_WIP_by_KyleRobinsonCustoms.jpg