XAMOT and TOMAX

geetar

hi folks. a few days ago ive finished a xamot/tomax vintage figure custom.

i bought this worn out and beaten up tomax and xamot 80's vintage figs for a good price of $2. it got loose joints and waists so i have to replace the o-rings and tighten up the joints.

crimsont.jpg

re-sculpted the hair:

xamotomax002.jpg

i need to repaint the entire figure including the head and face and costume cause the paints were already worn out.

here is XAMOT and TOMAX as the CRIMSON TWINS

xamotomax009copy.jpg

xamotomax007copy.jpg

xamotomax008copy.jpg

thanks folks! :)

Very nicely done, they look great!

Those look very nice. Just one question - ever thought about using waterslide decals for the Cobra emblems? I know it's impossible to paint those on perfectly. It's just that your work is so good, havine a decal logo instead of a painted one would match the rest of your quality.

WOW!

Those are amazing customs! :D

I love the pictures you put up showing how they first were and the final product!!!

thanks folks for dropping by. :)

i really enjoyed modifying the twins. i love the costume and colors, as well as the reversed costume and overall body features. :)

Those look very nice. Just one question - ever thought about using waterslide decals for the Cobra emblems? I know it's impossible to paint those on perfectly. It's just that your work is so good, havine a decal logo instead of a painted one would match the rest of your quality.

i really wish i have those decals, but i have no time to purchase them.

so i settled instead for my not so steady hands to do the cobra insignia.

That looks great.

What kind of paint did you use for the flesh?

for the flesh tone, i used a combination of white flat tamiya and citadel elf flesh. 3 coats of thin flesh paints did the trick.