WAVE 3 COMIC PAKS----

DOCHOLIDAY56

Got mine today.

All i can say is this is the BEST wave so far. The best twins ever made. Awesome Fred CG & Scar. Ace rocks! Weasel is best since V1. Snake eyes & SS set is ok. The dud f the wave but still solid if you don't hace a SE or SS figure.

Hasbro is on right track with these!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today.

All i can say is this is the BEST wave so far. The best twins ever made. Awesome Fred CG & Scar. Ace rocks! Weasel is best since V1. Snake eyes & SS set is ok. The dud f the wave but still solid if you don't hace a SE or SS figure.

I want these. :( (Want Wave 2 also!)

Btw, how many Wild Weasels do YOU have? I only know of two real versions. :)

-Kevin

i'm curious about the comic books themselves. 1)what's so important about 21.b that it was made other than to sell the toys, of course.

2)i'm loving the fact that we get to see such things as dr. mindbender's origin and tomax and xamot being brought into the crimson guard officially (although dreadnoks: declassified proved extensive enterprises has, indeed, been involved with ol' rag head since the beginning... just not in such a lofty position, i suppose).

3)the fred series (lawyers, pta members, congressmen and women, etc) and springfield have always been the most interesting thing about this series for me next to its serial storytelling and mind-numbing sitcoms and tele-marketing scams... do we see more into the inner workings or are things kept fairly light for the wayward kid that might buy a package?

4)i'm really fighting the urge to just buy these things off the internet...

the pain and frustration of limited funds!

one last thing before mum tucks me in:

any word on if four, five, and six take place in regular continuity? i've heard they do but the storm shadow/firefly issue baffles me. i thought maybe these new issues would have an advertisement for the next crop with a bit more of an explanation.

the artist swears they're canon. so until i hear otherwise i'm a happy camper.

and with me, sometimes, those ddays are few and far between.

thanks for the previews!!!

Got mine today.

I want these. :( (Want Wave 2 also!)

Btw, how many Wild Weasels do YOU have? I only know of two real versions. :)

-Kevin

there was that one with orange rattler, and the 2 color VVV versions with jet

The Crimson Twins are amazing. I didn't realize until I got them that they have the Extensive Enterprises symbol as belt buckles. Nice touch Hasbro.

Really? Cool. B)

Hopefully BBTS will get these in soon. They just got wave 6 yesterday.

PICKED THEM UP IN A WALMART YESTERDAY SO EAST COAST HIT THE STORES!

MY THOUGHS, A QUICK RUN DOWN!

TWINS PACK: HEADS SUCK! THE BODIES LOOK GOOD AND HAVE GREAT DETAIL, THESE ARE ON THE TOP OF HASBRO'S 25TH!

FRED AND SCARFACE: THE HEAD SCULPT ON FRED IS SWEET AND THE REMOVEABLE HELMET TOPS IT OFF! SCARFACE'S HEAD/SCARS LOOK GOOD TOO. JUST PAINTIN THE BALD HEAD KINDA DOESN'T LOOK THAT BAD!

ACE VS WILD WEASEL: WELL ACE DOESN'T REALLY FALL INTO THE V1 CASE (IMO) AS MOST 25TH FIGURES DO. THE HEAD IS SWEET ALL THE SAME. WILD WEASEL= WOW EVEN THOUGH THIS IS SNOW JOB'S BODY I LIKE THIS FIGURE A LOT! THE VISOR COMIN OFF LIKE THAT IS A GREAT TOUCH TO THIS ALREADY GOOD LOOKIN FIGURE.

STORM SHADOW VS SNAKE EYES:

(AGAIN, HOW MANY TIMES ARE U GOIN TO USE THESE CHARACTERS!) OK BESIDES THAT THE "NEW" MOLD OF SNAKE EYES IS PRETTY SWEET AND NEVER DONE BY HASBRO. STORM SHADOW'S HOODED CAPE IS SWEET AND CAN BE USED FOR CUSTOMS IN THE FUTURE. SS' SONIC BOW IS ALSO A TURN ON, BUT THE TURN OFF IS THAT THE ARROW DOESN'T COME OFF THE BOW BUT YET AGAIN GET FOR A "KILLER" ZARTAN CUSTOM!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

THANKS FOR THE READ!

How many CPw3 threads are we up to now? Should ALL of these be in the SIGHTINGS sticky thread?

But congrats anyhow - my searches this morning turned up nothing.

agreed, I merged all the comic pack wave 3 threads together, talk about them here, if you want to mention where you saw some or where you got yours, then feel free to post it in the stickied thread ;)

TWINS PACK: HEADS SUCK! THE BODIES LOOK GOOD AND HAVE GREAT DETAIL, THESE ARE ON THE TOP OF HASBRO'S 25TH!

FRED AND SCARFACE: THE HEAD SCULPT ON FRED IS SWEET AND THE REMOVEABLE HELMET TOPS IT OFF! SCARFACE'S HEAD/SCARS LOOK GOOD TOO. JUST PAINTIN THE BALD HEAD KINDA DOESN'T LOOK THAT BAD!

ACE VS WILD WEASEL: WELL ACE DOESN'T REALLY FALL INTO THE V1 CASE (IMO) AS MOST 25TH FIGURES DO. THE HEAD IS SWEET ALL THE SAME. WILD WEASEL= WOW EVEN THOUGH THIS IS SNOW JOB'S BODY I LIKE THIS FIGURE A LOT! THE VISOR COMIN OFF LIKE THAT IS A GREAT TOUCH TO THIS ALREADY GOOD LOOKIN FIGURE.

(AGAIN, HOW MANY TIMES ARE U GOIN TO USE THESE CHARACTERS!) OK BESIDES THAT THE "NEW" MOLD OF SNAKE EYES IS PRETTY SWEET AND NEVER DONE BY HASBRO. STORM SHADOW'S HOODED CAPE IS SWEET AND CAN BE USED FOR CUSTOMS IN THE FUTURE. SS' SONIC BOW IS ALSO A TURN ON, BUT THE TURN OFF IS THAT THE ARROW DOESN'T COME OFF THE BOW BUT YET AGAIN GET FOR A "KILLER" ZARTAN CUSTOM!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

THANKS FOR THE READ!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

THANKS FOR THE READ!

That's awesome that they are for the most part decent figures, I really hope the heads on the twins are not that bad since I was really looking forward to getting them. I am psyched about the Ace and Wild Weasel though as well. Thanks for descriptions, I'm stoked to get my hands on them.

I just picked up the Twins pack, the Crimson/scar face pack, and the Wild Weasel/Ace Pack. I love the twins pack, and I love the Crimson Guard and Wild Weasel. I didn't really care for Scar Face (i don't like that comic repaint) and Ace is cool but I don't really care for him so I'll just put those two up on ebay for someone who really wants them. Anyway a really great wave! I got them at the Wal-mart on Pinhook Friday for the Lafayette, collectors.

Got all 3 packs today. I wish they would have put the Rattler insignia on Wild Weasle seeing as how I'm sure I've seen that Cobra symbol with bat wings on his helmet in the comics

They did put the Rattler insignia on him. It's on his holster, I just noticed it today.