wolverine figure hasbro should make

TomTom

yup, i'll wait for the movie for all those wolverine versions. the wolverine i did not like though is the one with the whiskers. what was that about? i think it was the face-off version.

thats what he first looked like

ahh okay i see. i always thought it was the brown costume that was first. anyhow, im new to this so thanks for schooling me. but am i the only one that gets bothered by the whiskers? wolverine is bad-ass but the whiskers isn't masculine.

Hopefully the rumored up coming two packs will have a tiger stripe Wolvy in one of them with masked and unmasked heads and clawed and declawed hands, be based off of ML6 Wolvy or just a new mold, least thats what i hope.

i think the best looking wolverine figure would be the one from x2 wolverines revenge the game. with the new x-men outfit. i know they sort of did this already with the x-men classics, the wolverine with no shirt and removable jacket. he came with a little robot which he could slice apart. it was the same base figure as the logan from the legendary riders series. they should make the wolverine version from the game, no removable jacket just a molded one, make his face not look retarted like almost every wolverine figure made, they either have him smiling, sneering or almost laughing. just a normal frowning expression like he has in the game. it would be great if he had interchangeable hands, a pair with claws, and a pair with them retracted. this probubly won't happen. but its still the best look for wolverine.

(oh and i hope the wendigo thats coming in the new hulk legends wave looks like this, the one from x2 wolverines revenge)

post-12789-1202754758_thumb.jpg

post-12789-1202754979_thumb.jpg

yup, i'll wait for the movie for all those wolverine versions. the wolverine i did not like though is the one with the whiskers. what was that about? i think it was the face-off version.

thats what he first looked like

ahh okay i see. i always thought it was the brown costume that was first. anyhow, im new to this so thanks for schooling me. but am i the only one that gets bothered by the whiskers? wolverine is bad-ass but the whiskers isn't masculine.

163085705_bab3cf57a0_o.jpg

He was actually originally going to be called The Badger :o

I'm kinda impressed that Hasbro hasn't made or announced any Wolverine figures yet. It's already been a year. And no, I don't count the silver Wolverine, which was mind bottling. There isn't one that I want that hasn't already been made... maaaybe a bone claws one.

hml2 ultimate wolverine anyone?