wolverine figure hasbro should make

TomTom

hasbro should make a version of wolverine like the one from their first icons wvae. even though it was never in the comics (that i know of), it makes sense and above all, its cool. if you dont know what im talknig about here:

wolverine_11__scaled_600.jpg

Pass. I have plenty of Wolverine figures. Last thing I need are figures of made up costumes.

No thanks.

I have no objection to more Wolverine figures, and there's actually a few more that merit being made.

Some characters I do not care for, like Albert but he's still a legit candidate.

One would make tremendous sense is a battle-damaged Wolverine, with exposed adamantium skeleton.

For that matter, even make a Wolverine's adamantium skeleton "figure" as kind of an oddball accessory or add-in at some point.

I'm still waiting for a Patch version of Wolverine. Either in a Tux or his dark blue ninja-esque body suit (but.. sleeveless and no mask) and of course the eye-Patch.

That would be a cool figure, I personally would love a young "James Howlett" Wolverine from the first time that his claws popped out.

Wolverine movie coming out in a couple years right? We'll get a ton just like we're getting Iron Man now.... okay, might not be as universal as Iron Man :-(

I'm still waiting for a Patch version of Wolverine. Either in a Tux or his dark blue ninja-esque body suit (but.. sleeveless and no mask) and of course the eye-Patch.

Right on!! The white tux and eye patch Wolvy!! I'd buy one!! A Frank Miller Wolvy (brown suit from ML6, mask down w/a new head sculpt) and I'd be all set with every needed Wolverine version.

Elsie Dee with Teddy bear and Albert in various stages of battle damage a la Terminator! Also one in full tiger stripe attire before being bashed around by assailants. Also throw in Daken for the Wolverine movie wave . . . and Fantomex . . . and Agent Zero . . . and Agent X . . . . and new Deadpool (Ultimate version) . . . Maverick, . . . . a hotter looking Psylocke . . . . I just can't stop !!!

Elsie Dee with Teddy bear and Albert in various stages of battle damage a la Terminator! Also one in full tiger stripe attire before being bashed around by assailants. Also throw in Daken for the Wolverine movie wave . . . and Fantomex . . . and Agent Zero . . . and Agent X . . . . and new Deadpool (Ultimate version) . . . Maverick, . . . . a hotter looking Psylocke . . . . I just can't stop !!!

Okay i'll give you a hand

Team X Wolverine

Weapon X Sabertooth

Silver Samurai

Gorgon

ARGHH!!! your right this is hard to name them all.

wolverine as death!?

isnt death a chick?

Er, well. Yes - Death is a chick and Deadpool's main squeeze. But the Death he is referring to is when Wolverine was the Fourth Horsemen of Apocalypse - Death (like the previous Archangel.) Its also how he got his adamantium if I remember correctly.

Er, well. Yes - Death is a chick and Deadpool's main squeeze

Wow, you mean she and Thanos broke up? I was really pulling for those two, I thought if anyone could make it it'd be them.

jiM

Thanos basically made it where Deadpool can never die - so he can't do the horizontal mambo with Death. Thanos is a devilish bastich.