New Wolverine & The X-Men Animated Series Trailer Online

JayC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then they're given a rare glimpse into the future, and see a world in utter ruin, ruled by giant destructive robots. A world that spiraled out of control because the X-Men had given up.

So now the most legendary of all X-Men takes the lead - Wolverine! Reuniting these broken heroes, Wolverine embarks on the ultimate mission - to prevent de world's destruction.

when has wolverine ever been a leader?

stupid concept,but it looks pretty good actually

I expected this to be as kid-oriented as "X-Men: Evolution" but it kind of mixes that animation style with the old "X-Men" cartoon show on Fox and "Batman: The Animated Series". This actually looks pretty dark and cool, at least based on the trailer. It would be cool if the figures made for this show were in scale, style, etc. with the old X-Men: Evolution figure.

But then they're given a rare glimpse into the future, and see a world in utter ruin, ruled by giant destructive robots. A world that spiraled out of control because the X-Men had given up.

So now the most legendary of all X-Men takes the lead - Wolverine! Reuniting these broken heroes, Wolverine embarks on the ultimate mission - to prevent de world's destruction.

wolverine has alway been one of the leaders of the x-men he may not have held the position like storm, cyclops or rogue but the x-men would follow him any way.

It looks really good I have to admit.

Even though Jean will not be in this series, I like how she is at least honored in the sense that an explanation is given as to why she is not an active member in the show.

I would have been very upset if this series pretended like Jean didn't exisit.

I guess the writers did this to introduce Emma to the fix.

I really like the looks of the series. I had my doubts that it was going to be kiddy and goofy, but it actually looks like a serious drama-type cartoon. I'll be definitely be watching when this come out.

wolverine has alway been one of the leaders of the x-men he may not have held the position like storm, cyclops or rogue but the x-men would follow him any way.

really? ive always seen him as a loner

to clearify, not only has Wolverine never taken comand, he has constantly passed on the taking leadership roles starting all the way back to Giant-Size X-men, when he bailed on Alpha flight.

and I hate how cyclops is depicted, he better make a turn around quick.

to clearify, not only has Wolverine never taken comand, he has constantly passed on the taking leadership roles starting all the way back to Giant-Size X-men, when he bailed on Alpha flight.

and I hate how cyclops is depicted, he better make a turn around quick.

you mean like the time that jean grey first died in the comics and the time after that and the time after. it exactly how cyclops is supposed to react.

oh and wolverine has taken leadership position before.

The first time cyke thought jean died back in antartica/savage land he said he sure didn't care, and most recently he hooked up with Emma right away.

and which team did wolverine lead? and I'm not taking about spur of the moment get everybody out alive then pass the buck when the tides turn to the heros

do you read x-men at all? wolverine lead the team during a period where they were close to disbanding i forget which story but it did happen.

only a few time has cyke not mourn the lost of jean and they are the two you mentioned. other time he did and left the x-men.

This show seems like a mix of the old Xmen animated and Xmen Evolutions. I wonder if it is a loose continuation of the Xmen Evolutions.

The show seems to draw some ideas from the Xmen movies where Cyclops' role is largely reduced because of Jean's death and in favor for Wolverine to be the leader.

isnt wolverine the leader of the new x-force?

there you go Nobody.

why do you call me nobody? i dont get that. anyway wolverine was always a leader as you said. maybe he hasnt had the position but he was mostly the lead and a lot of x-men looked up to him, same as the fans :D

there you go Nobody.

why do you call me nobody? i dont get that. anyway wolverine was always been a leader as you said. maybe he hasnt had the position but he was mostly the lead and a lot of x-men looked up to him, same as the fans :D

i just got it. nobody is the other guy. sorry i am a little late. @loll@

I haven't got to the new x-force yet, but I'll conceide that one. I still think wolverine as leader of the xmen is garbage and pandering.

THANK YOU

wolverine just doesnt strike me as LEADER

they are just taking the popular character and making him the key character in the series just like the movies

I haven't got to the new x-force yet, but I'll conceide that one. I still think wolverine as leader of the xmen is garbage and pandering.

me meither. i even think that cyclops is behind the x-force and wolverine is the leader on the battlefield. i am not realy sure of that do. in some way you are right. i love cyclops as top leader. i always hated what they did to him in the movies. still i think wolverine can get a chance to lead. rogue did it, so why not wolverine?

well to me he doesnt really seem like the leader......it just seems like after prof x and jean are gone the xmen disband....and wolverine and beast are just bringing them all back together. that to me isnt really a leader role but kind of like a mentor/sponser talking to thm to come back....whic i think is fitting....cuz wolverine has been like a mentor to others in the past ex: jubilee

Well, as usual my first question is: Where's the toys?

However, it's a useless question since the answer is probably: "Wait for 'em!"

Anyhow, this looks pretty freakin' sweet! I've only ever been a fan of the X-Men from the old cartoon, so I don't really car what crazy story they come up with. Well okay, I do care, but I don't care if it sticks to the classic stuff or not. I think this story is real interesting, the animation rocks, voice acting sounds good, and the action looks top notch! Can't wait to see this one!

I know they said it's an animated series, but it looks like a straight to dvd movie to me.

That's what I was thinking, but everyone was saying it's a series so I just took thier word for it...